• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Keaton

Premium
Writing a review of Prototype for 5-lives, I hate starting reviews, just like essays...its getting started that is a slap in the face lol

EDIT: Just finished! Phew!

Can be read here: 5-Lives Prototype Review

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Trying very hard not to put my fist through my 360, finally went back to COD4 to get my 1000/1000 on Mile High Club...Ugh.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;182889 said:
Trying very hard not to put my fist through my 360, finally went back to COD4 to get my 1000/1000 on Mile High Club...Ugh.

That achievement is the devil reincarnated i swear!

Im currently trying to shake a hangover after getting quite drunk last night.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;182895 said:
That achievement is the devil reincarnated i swear!

Don't I bloody know it...EVERY TIME, I always make it to the same spot and die, the bit with the three flashbangs on the desk, just before you reach the hostage, all the terrorists swarm down the hallway, every damn time no matter what I freakin' do.

I can feel my blood boiling now...I figure if I keep trying, I'll get lucky at some point.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;182896 said:
Don't I bloody know it...EVERY TIME, I always make it to the same spot and die, the bit with the three flashbangs on the desk, just before you reach the hostage, all the terrorists swarm down the hallway, every damn time no matter what I freakin' do.

I can feel my blood boiling now...I figure if I keep trying, I'll get lucky at some point.

I remember getting to the end and didnt manage to hit the guy in the head. That was accompanied by a patronising message saying something like 'Elites aim for the head' then it was Mission Failed. I never attempted it again.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;182898 said:
I remember getting to the end and didnt manage to hit the guy in the head. That was accompanied by a patronising message saying something like 'Elites aim for the head' then it was Mission Failed. I never attempted it again.

Veterans Only Get Headshots.

I remember that one, I promptley stood up, turned off the console, grabbed the game box, all very calmly, opened my window and then pelted the box out as hard as I could, I was pretty surprised, game boxes actually have decent aerodynamic properties.

Honestly, that was a dick move extraordinaire, if you're going to put that sort of rule into a level, then why the hell was I getting away with capping every other enemy in the leg? Or bitch slapping that first guy that came out of the toilets with a knife to the face? Hmm Infinity Ward?

Okay, I'll stop ranting now.

---

On topic, I've got Avenged Sevenfold on as loud as the sub will allow, I'm basically having a "Who can play louder music" contest with the neighbours...Drum & Bass always loses to Waking The Fallen.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Catching up on emails, posting and wondering whether I can get the dog shot rather than pay for her to be put down...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just finished listening to football on radio and called Sky to have my package updated with the sports channels. Now just relaxing after the hangover has subsided and waiting for some food my girlfriend is cooking.

Top Bottom