• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dark Drakan;182921 said:
waiting for some food my girlfriend is cooking.
Don't suppose she feels like cooking for me too, does she? Pleeeeeeease....

I swear, every meal I eat these days I'm never sure it'll be my last before I'm carted into hospital and denied any sustenance until the baby arrives...

I'm trying to ignore my emails - stupid "depressed" teenagers really get on my nerves...

Keaton

Premium
I'm online here, at work (on my lonesome) and posting on Five-Lives.
If you're in the UK you should check out my latest post, its listing some fantastic bargins that you can find atm ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angel;182927 said:
I swear, every meal I eat these days I'm never sure it'll be my last before I'm carted into hospital and denied any sustenance until the baby arrives...

I'm trying to ignore my emails - stupid "depressed" teenagers really get on my nerves...

Poor Sharron, I'm sure that you'll feel better when you're not eating for two, but still consuming the same amount. :p

Just playing runescape for a bit.

Keaton

Premium
I'm sitting at work, I'm pretty much counting the minutes before the weekend >.< Otherwise, I'm looking up some videos for Devil May Cry 4, I'm hating the stupid grab-puzzle section on Mission 3 (after the Torture Room) >.<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm just about to begin the dreaded Tax Return for the financial year. I hate doing them largely because of my numerical dyslexia and also because it's not even my tax return - it's Steve's. but if I leave it to him to do we'll probably end up in prison or something because he'll put all the wrong things in and get us heavily fined...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Catching up on the place, because I didn't have time to do that yesterday (Which was suppose to be my last day) Getting highly confused by the wonderful relationship I am in. Drinking a beer, posting here, trying to get ready, thinking about the new gym I'm joining, wondering how much money I'll have to waste tonight, and getting ready to go outside.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Watching House.

Actually, that sums up my entire day, sat on my arse, watching House and playing Prototype while working with Keaton on Five-Lives.

A thrilling life, really...I hate summer.

Keaton

Premium
Grand_Miyamoto©;183100 said:
Looking at fanart of my most favorite captains from Bleach,Sajin Komamura:)

Komas Bankai is awesome, I wish it had a 2nd Release though =p

Although I'm still loving the Vizardsa and their Releases atm moreso than the Captains ;)

I'm at work, not doing much TBH, waiting for lunch so that I know tha days half done ^_^

Top Bottom