• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bad Wolf;182211 said:
Well, I killed some time watching Primeval.

If I still could, I'd rep you just for that.

---

Just killing some time before I feel the need to go to sleep, posting, lurking, reading Death Note manga, the usual, because...You know, my life is thrilling, and I'm cool like that.

Keaton

Premium
I've been at work since 8am, only just stopped for a sit down :yawn:

I managed to catch up with an old pal last night which was cool, saw the new Bruno movie, it was cringeworthy and fairly funny, not sure I'd buy it though. Too much penis for my liking lol

I'm playing some more Monster Hunter Freedom Unite atm, killing some Crab Monsters :D Hoping to get back onto Prototype later this evening to finally finish the main story (and get back onto DMC4 :D)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Keaton;182249 said:
I've been at work since 8am, only just stopped for a sit down :yawn:

I managed to catch up with an old pal last night which was cool, saw the new Bruno movie, it was cringeworthy and fairly funny, not sure I'd buy it though. Too much penis for my liking lol

I'm playing some more Monster Hunter Freedom Unite atm, killing some Crab Monsters :D Hoping to get back onto Prototype later this evening to finally finish the main story (and get back onto DMC4 :D)

You say it like it's a bad thing... Oh wait!!! >_<

I'm eating two rolls, posting here and exercising a little :p All at the same time, because alike Credo, I am just cool like that ;)

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;182253 said:
You say it like it's a bad thing... Oh wait!!! >_<

I'm eating two rolls, posting here and exercising a little :p All at the same time, because alike Credo, I am just cool like that ;)

^Lol, why am I not suprised that someone took the word penis and not only put it in Bold but enlarg- wait, I am SO not going there lol

I'm at work, eating my lunch, mmmm apples hyuk!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Keaton;182254 said:
^Lol, why am I not suprised that someone took the word penis and not only put it in Bold but enlarg- wait, I am SO not going there lol

I'm at work, eating my lunch, mmmm apples hyuk!

:lol: I think it's because of the word... Or perhaps my immaturity? One of the two, of possibly both :p

I've finished eating now, and am listening to Kings Of Leon

^ I didn't want to spoil it for anyone ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Replying to counselling requests, trying to ignore the gaping hole in my bank account the huge optician's bill left today and ignoring Steve singing along to TMNT: Re-shelled...

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm posting, listening to music, and debating whether I want to put on some comfortable clothes and go back to sleep or not.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
[Shameless self advertising.] Making edits to the Oblivion review I've published on mine and Keaton's gaming news blog, seriously, go check it out, sign up and follow it, or there'll be hell to pay. :lol:
[/Shameless self advertising.]

Aside from that, I'm just about wrapping things up and I plan on getting an early night, because I feel like crap.

Keaton

Premium
Ploughing through miles of coding >.<!
Also, Photoshopping a new banner and planning a Prototype Review...bot to mention all the stuff I should be doing at work lol

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Posting, listening to music, day dreaming (sort of) and debating whether I want to go to the store to get something to snack on.

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
Sittin' back, postin' and listenin' to music :D I was tryin' to get done unpackin' but I decided I needed a break. :D

Top Bottom