• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Talking on the phone, while watching Tekken 6: BR and Blazblue videos on youtube. Can't wait to pick up Blazblue later on today ^_______^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
At college because school let me stay here after a science trip. Just browsing the forums in the 2 hours before japanese class.

Keaton

Premium
I'm putting Monster Hunter Freedom 2 onto my Memory Stick, its loading times are just epic >.<

I'm also wondering wether I'll get enough time tonight to beat/get further on Bloody Palace (DMC4) ^^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^lol Love that.

Trying to get ready for school. I really wish I had my bus pass so I don't have to bike to school and back...

Keaton

Premium
I'm trying to deal with the heat - ZOMG its too hot and too humid >.<
I'm a dark and dry kinda guy XD

Also, looking up a few YouTube Videos, Sanctus was a real pain in the @$$ yesterday, so I'm just looking for a few useful tips -- I'd get there eventually, but tonight I'll only have half-an-hour to beat him :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sitting in my room with a bowl of water and a damp towel, I really can't deal with the heat. Everytime I feel myself getting really hot, put the towel on my face, genious. Wish I knew about this earlier.

Besides dealing with the heat I am listening to music on the Xbox Dashboard.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Trying to find something to play on the 360 before my new game arrives (hopefully tomorrow) and trying to stay cool without cold beer (very difficult).

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Trying to keep cool, talking to about 6 people on MSN, and chilling out before I have to work with the same annoying 26 kids again tomorrow.

Top Bottom