• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Skipping my maths prep thing and pretending that I overslept for it.

Now I'm watching Rex the Runt while my rice is on the boil.

Keaton

Premium
I'm at work, yup work...on a Saturday >.<;;
My 360 in in Germany! *w00t!* Although I doubt they will start repairing it until Monday ¬_¬;

I'm really missing the damn thing, I've suddenly got the urge to play some Ninja Gaiden II -- but can I?

No. :(

Keaton

Premium
[Insert a String of Obscene Explicitives Here]

Thats it, you just made...THE LIST! lol

I'm waiting for work to finish in half-an-hour also chuckling from Vaux's funneh! ^^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Apart from worrying about which of Keatons lists I'm on *homoerotic or murder* trying to get more gamer points on burnout

And celebrating my 3k post mark. I might delete some posts so I can get it again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just shut down my PM and VM options and about to sign off to go and do some shopping with J and her friend who stayed over last night. and I think it's going to pee it down :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wodnering if I'm going to see my dad today. My brother probably won't get out of bed to go and see him lazy idiot.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Talking to a mate from college on the phone, and trying to make Vaux get off his butt and come to Tesco's :lol::lol:

I'm also getting annoyed with my ex saying that we're dating O__O

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Not getting off my butt for OWA and installing all my updates for my ubuntu which, after several months is FINALLY working with thanks to my primary school who supplied the hard drive I'm using.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
One Winged Angel;177739 said:
That's it! You're so going on Ebay now:lol:

I'm trying to find all the money in bedroom, 'cause I'm too lazy to go to the bank.

It's 'cause he want's to be able to ship me off soon. XD

Trying to figure out how to install java onto ubuntu. Also wondering if my friend could come over to uber customise this for me.

Top Bottom