• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Keaton

Premium
I'm at work, its raining and I'm thinking about all the things I'm going to need to do on DMC4 -- I love Bustering Echnidna when shes on her Mad-Dash-at-You :D so so so so so so so fun :D

Also abusing Enemy Step and Snatch on Berial to stay right by his face and avoid nearly all his attacks ^^

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
postin, wondering how I've gone from staying up all night and sleeping 'till 3 in the afternoon to getting up at 6 in the morning and actually going to bed at a reasonable amount of time, then doing it all over again on less hours of sleep than my body actually wants...y'know, the usual

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Sobering up a little before school, I found out I was a lightweight last night. :lol: All good fun though.

Getting ready for school aswel.

Keaton

Premium
^Ouch niiice :D

I'm at work, I'm pretty tired atm, messing with coding again -- fun fun fun ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm working and waiting for a refuge organisation to call me back to find accommodation for one of my counselling clients.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Angel;179598 said:
I'm working and waiting for a refuge organisation to call me back to find accommodation for one of my counselling clients.

thats cool, if its true, i just finished taking a shower and have to clean the house because my mom left me a note on the counter saying i have to, but i'll only clean the dishes because i hate vacuuming:p, and there is a strange buzzing sound coming from my fridgeo_O(im in the kitchen right now)

Keaton

Premium
^I actually enjoy vaccuming :D
Its oddly satisfying when you finish and the carpet is all clean ^__^

I'm at work, googling things, from Devil MAy Cry 4 Mission Videos to the best way to make a Rissoto.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
SpArAda1127;179611 said:
there is a strange buzzing sound coming from my fridgeo_O(im in the kitchen right now)

found it..., it was a fly behind the fridge...

am currently mourning the loss of my 360 b/c the asshole i call a cousin sold it for pills:((meaaning no more dmc 4 me until i get a ps3 or a new 360...*Wah*)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^^ Keaton? Want to come over? :lol:

Just talking to some friends about the party last night and plans for the 5 day weekend. ^_^

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
^Damn it, you guys are so lucky you live so close to each other :dry:

just finished washing dishes and might play sims 3 and try to make dante and his dysfunctional family...

Keaton

Premium
Vauxchen-kun;179618 said:
^^ Keaton? Want to come over? :lol:

Just talking to some friends about the party last night and plans for the 5 day weekend. ^_^

I will not be your Vaccuming slave - not again! :D

...and alas, sadly we are not geographically close apart from being in the UK ^^ Although I may plan a DMC.ORG World Tour lol ^__^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
How about a DMC UK gathering, where the UK members can meet up for a weekend, let the wacky adventures commence! :p

Just chilling out some more, playing guitar, gonna try and finish Dead Space later on too.

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;179633 said:
How about a DMC UK gathering, where the UK members can meet up for a weekend, let the wacky adventures commence! :p

Just chilling out some more, playing guitar, gonna try and finish Dead Space later on too.

That sounds like an awesome idea :D
I forsee a mass FPS game happening, or a Bloody Palace contest maybe :D Shame DMC4 abandoned the idea of multiplayer in the late stages of production >.<

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;179649 said:
^^ Let's get together and start plotting. :D

---

Just fired up Dead Space. I WILL FINISH YOU!

You should playthrough on Impossible, all the enemies remain the same (quantities and location), its just they're tougher to takedown :D

The achievements were actually really fun to grind for too :)

How are you enjoying it?

---

I agree, its actually something I've always fancied doing ^__^
Although TBH they say meeting people from the internet is a bad idea lol

Top Bottom