• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Catching up on some posting and wondering if I can be bothered to cook anything for dinner tonight.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Noming on a Strawberry Cornetto in this blisteringly hot weather just about sums it up.

Finally! An excuse to eat the damn things without getting funny looks!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Strawberry, you say? Did you, perchance, run out of the uber-delicious mint-choc-chip variety?

I'm trying to ignore the sounds of Left 4 Dead coming from the surround sound...it confuses me and makes me keep turning around all the time to see where the noise is coming from...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Strawberry are my favourite, closely followed by the uber-delcious, mint choc-chip variety mind you.

Just one Cornetto....Giiiiive it toooooo meeeee!

Trying to debate whether or not I should play Resi 5 some more...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm posting and waiting for a delivery...wasting this gorgeous day being stuck indoors...:(

Then I suppose I'll have to put some washing on - I just can't be bothered with it though. Washing is what my mum does, not me.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sitting on the windowsill with my legs hanging over the egde of the window, with my keyboard sat next to me (Of course, how the hell else could I type this?) while playing a little guitar.

Hey, why waste a nice day?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Ah no worries, I've done it enough times to not fall, anyway, it's not a very high drop, it's not gonna kill me. :lol:

Still sat on the windowsill, just drinking a cup of tea now really. :p

Poison Ivy

Wants Cookiez
Having a cup of coffee, going out with some friends, playing DMC, CS or something else and after that having my (beauty) sleep :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
At my neighbour's house checking my emails etc and generally trying to stay awake.

Top Bottom