• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Bought a bunch of stuff on the PSN sale. I Platinumed RE5 and 6 the other day so I moved on to Mystic Belle and N.E.R.O. Beat both games. Good stuff but not sure they're replayable. I got the Witcher for cheap but I'll get to that later.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Started a new game of Heavy Rain today despite having watched my brother complete it years ago on PS3, though I'm actively trying to finish DMC4: SE with Vergil at the same time. Can I just say that Vergil is so cool? Ugh, over ten years later and he's still one of my favourite characters ever.

VengeanceSavage

All that you were programmed to be afraid of
Nothing at the moment, am currently out of town and am away from my game library. I was playing a ton of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance before however, and am going through some serious withdrawl. I look forward to future consoles being the size of a Roku stick that you can just plug into any TV.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Octopath traveler. One my fourth character and it's good so far. Getting Flashbacks of my younger days when I spent hours in random in counters... >.> This time I'll be sure to save more often...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Bayonetta on Switch. When I had the game on the PS3 I had everything unlocked and bought, but I haven’t played the game in years and I got way better at it. A combination of muscle memory and just general experience has really made a difference as to how good I was then and how good I am now. That or the game just runs better on the Switch.

I’ll be moving on to B2 latter.

Dark Drakan

Admin
No Mans Sky after the Next Update launched

EDIT* Amazed at how much the game has changed since I last played it... wow its like a totally different game.

Aurelius

Just started Dynasty Warriors 9 and YYYEEESSSSS.... they have Chinese voice acting (as well as English and Japanese)! That has always been one thing that has been off about the Dynasty series. You think a game based on Chinese history would have an option for; you know, Chinese voice acting... just sayin'!

Top Bottom