• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not myself playing, but I just recently got DmC: Definitive Edition and DMC 4: Special Edition on Xbox Game Pass. And my nephew is currently playing DmC: DE’s Bloody Palace as Dante and on level 30 because he’s not long started it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It’s been pretty cool talking to my nephew about Devil May Cry. He’s 16, and when Devil May Cry 1 came out he hadn’t even been born. So playing though the Devil May Cry games and seeing what he thinks is awesome. He loved DmC, but he’s finding DMC 4: SE to be a lot harder. But still enjoying it. He’s about halfway through the story. I’m looking forward to playing it when I finish work which will be what I’ll be playing next.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ok... I'm not gonna take a guess about what that quest involves...

Lol, I'm not the one doing the drowning of the town, if that's what you're thinking. xD No, the mayor of this place keeps tampering (or rather, having me tamper with) things that shouldn't be tampered with. So far, Knothole has suffered drought, freezing...and now severe rain and flooding.

If I wasn't rubbish at the flit-switch part, they'd have been okay long before now. ._.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Lol, I'm not the one doing the drowning of the town, if that's what you're thinking. xD No, the mayor of this place keeps tampering (or rather, having me tamper with) things that shouldn't be tampered with. So far, Knothole has suffered drought, freezing...and now severe rain and flooding.

If I wasn't rubbish at the flit-switch part, they'd have been okay long before now. ._.
I am SO BAD at those flit switches. Especially the ones you come across that are on a timer of some sort so just when you get to the last one, you have to restart because you took too long.

Did not like the addition of those things to the Fable series. Nothing made me rage-quit more.

Currently flipping between Merge Dragons!, Skyrim and Age of Mythology

berto

I Saw the Devil
Little Witch Academia. It's a actually a rather hard game to get through. It's not bad but could definitely use a bit of fine tuning all around, specially the combat. It could be fun but it's not very responsive. Controls are basic and there are no combos to speak of, just normal, light and heavy, which isn't a bat thing, the problem in you can't cancel out of any of the animations so the game becomes unresponsive.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Well, on the mobile I'm playing KHUX, Enstars and Fire Emblem Heroes. On the Playstation been in a KH mood in general so I played KH2FM on 2.5 (I made Ultima Weapon and defeated Sephiroth for the first time in my life so I'm really happy), KHBBS FM with only Aqua's story left to play, and I bought P3FES to play it for the first time since I only played and beat P3P and played a little bit of the original.
I should keep playing Bloodborne but I don't feel confident about the next boss I have to fight, and farming is really slow even in the Lecture Building 2nd Floor so... Yeah.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I recently tried out H1Z1 Battle Royale on PS4, and Fortnite Battle Royale for PS4 to see what they're like. H1Z1 is a lagfest that I uninstalled immediately after putting up with 20-30 minutes of frames skipping. Like major skipping. Fortnite is good, but I need to learn how to play. I hope BlackOut is better.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well I got Vampyr, but it's not as exciting as I was hoping, a friend of mine has been trying to get me into Warframe. Also, the same friend and I, both have Tuesday and Wednesday off, and after he saw how excited I was for DMC5, he said "Why don't we replay the older games?" Now we probably won't be able to play through every game, DMC1-DmC, but I say we can get through DMC1 and DMC2 (They're only about 4-5 hours a piece) and maybe about half of DMC3
#NerdLife

Top Bottom