• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
I'm playing Monster Hunt. U still.

Also wondering if I can beat Arkham Asylum on Hard-Mode AND get the complete Gamerscore in two days -- sad thing is, that I think its actually possible ¬_¬;

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Unreal Championship 2 on LAN, me and my cousin set ut two tvs and our Original Xboxs.

Havn't played this game in so long, forgot how much I used to love it.

The dark knight

Playing Resistance Retribution on the spsp. I beat it on Normal and have all the intel reports including the infected mode intel reports.

aka958

Don't trust people
"Final fantasy I anniversary edition"
and i'm loving it!

"Clive barkers Jericho".
Why does people think it is a bad game? and why do they expect the worlds best story about it? Jericho is by far better than most shooters i've played.

Neverwinter Nights
Diablo lord of destruction module on internet play is awesome. It doesn't look exactly like is but just the feeling that they've tried and sometimes it feels like it is fitting perfectly and sometimes not.

Sins of a solar empire
A real time strategy game that play out in the space. One of the only strategy games in space that i actually really really like. (Freelancer isn't a strategy game :p )

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Painkiller, after Yahtzees review. >.< "It could only be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire." and "Lightening and shuriken."

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
aka958;185738 said:
"Clive barkers Jericho".
Why does people think it is a bad game? and why do they expect the worlds best story about it? Jericho is by far better than most shooters i've played.
I loved Jericho, one of my fav shooters on 360, as you said it's way better than most FPS on 360.

Right now I'm playing Trials HD, I just finished all Extreme tracks and I'm now going back trying to get a gold medal on everything.

Keaton

Premium
Arkham Asylum, after getting Gold on each Silent Predator Challenge map I'm off to the Combat Challenge maps...and damn, these are tough >.<

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm playing Shadow Complex, I decided to give up on 100% on Bionic Commando. On my second playthrough it started to dawn on me how bad the game was, on first playthrough it was great but now it's just unbearable.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Going to have a blast of the Batman Arkham Asylum demo (game should arrive tomorrow or Sat) and complete Mirrors Edge.

EDIT* Mirrors Edge annoyed me so took out some frustration online by shooting some people on CoD 4 instead.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;185820 said:
EDIT* Mirrors Edge annoyed me so took out some frustration online by shooting some people on CoD 4 instead.
Let me guess, was it the speed runs you were trying or the Time Trials? I really wanted to go for the full 1000/1000 for that game but the speed runs are just way too annoying.

I'm playing Fallout 3, I was saving this for when I completed all my other games. But I'm so bored playing offline I decided I'll just start all over again.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dissidia, god, the copy I got was the last in store, really went fast down here, didn't know there were so many FF fans down my end.

sheepydee

Nothing
Dante's_girl912;185939 said:
^ My dad played Silent Hill on the PS1 years ago, it was scary.

Yeah i was playing it earlier on my PS3 (thank god it can play PS1 games) , its still scary for me... SH3 is my favourite so far.. im yet to play SH Homecoming though :)

Top Bottom