• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
sheepydee;185942 said:
Yeah i was playing it earlier on my PS3 (thank god it can play PS1 games) , its still scary for me... SH3 is my favourite so far.. im yet to play SH Homecoming though :)

^ Kewl, i wish my PS3 can play PS1 and PS2 games.

sheepydee

Nothing
Dante's_girl912;185943 said:
^ Kewl, i wish my PS3 can play PS1 and PS2 games.

Cant yours? although saying that it doesnt play alot of PS1 games... it plays PS2 games alright but i had right trouble with Tomb Raider 2 on it , it didny work D:

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
sheepydee;185944 said:
Cant yours? although saying that it doesnt play alot of PS1 games... it plays PS2 games alright but i had right trouble with Tomb Raider 2 on it , it didny work D:

^ Oh ok...

Keaton

Premium
I'm playing Dissidia too, (on my girlfriends PSP, it won't play on a hacked one...yet)...awesome stuff :D

Beaten 1st chapter of Cloud and Firion, onto Squall now...damn, Squall rocks :D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Kicking @ss and taking names with the Joker in Batman: Arkham Asylum. The Joker is too awesome lol! Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 hurry up and release!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;186021 said:
I'm playing Dissidia too, (on my girlfriends PSP, it won't play on a hacked one...yet)...awesome stuff :D

Beaten 1st chapter of Cloud and Firion, onto Squall now...damn, Squall rocks :D

Have you noticed how Cloud, Firion and Squall all have disgustingly overpowered and easily spammable moves though?
In a fight against a friend, I'll take Kuja, Jecht or Sephiroth over those three anyday. :lol:

Back on topic, still playing Dissidia, just messing around in quick battle now, got Sephiroth to level 84. ^_^

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Replaying the first Silent Hill, mostly because I plan on dressing as Lisa Garland for Halloween this year. ^_^

Meg

I finished Arkham Asylum. Now i'm playing Ratchet and Clank Size Matters for PSP.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Fullmetal Alchemist and the curse of the crimson exlir for ps2- stuck on the stupid lizard golem.
and also Fullmetal Alchemist broken angel-stuck on stupid frog chimera.

*when I am in my house in the middle of nowhere, I am playing these.* LOL

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;186071 said:
Have you noticed how Cloud, Firion and Squall all have disgustingly overpowered and easily spammable moves though?
In a fight against a friend, I'll take Kuja, Jecht or Sephiroth over those three anyday. :lol:

Back on topic, still playing Dissidia, just messing around in quick battle now, got Sephiroth to level 84. ^_^

How have you managed to level up so damn quick...albiet I had to restart, I've only just rebeaten Cloud and Squalls main storys. ^^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;186129 said:
How have you managed to level up so damn quick...albiet I had to restart, I've only just rebeaten Cloud and Squalls main storys. ^^

Easy, I'll PM the finer details of it to you in a bit. ^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Fallout 3, desperately searching for a Vacuum Cleaner so I can build the Rock-It Launcher.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Playing Final Fantasy Dissidia:D
I have complete all story mode, and beat Chaos with Tidus Blitz Ace (Demage over 8082!!!);)
all character level is ^80

Top Bottom