• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

sheepydee

Nothing
Meh.. i need something new to play.. ive finished "Kunoichi" on all modes now bla bla bla... XD i needa new game...

i'll go for....Tomb Raider : Angel of Darkness (that whole game is pretty much a beta itself... its so buggy but i LOVE that game though :D)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Soon to be playing the WET demo, can't ****ing wait.

I have to leave for work in like 20 minutes so I am just staring at the download right now hoping I can get a few minutes of playing it before I leave.

Keaton

Premium
Some more Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, caught myself a Tigrex :D

T'was a long a gruelling battle ^_^

Ashstar9

This is embarrassing, but RE5. Finally took it outta the wrapper after having it since its release. Chris is turning out to be just as kick*** as Leon.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Going through story mode again on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and then later on tonight I'll be hitting up some MGO ^__________^

Keaton

Premium
Still Monster Hunter Unite, damn this game is great ^_^

Looking forward to Arkham Asylum tomorrow though :D

Sparda™

Finished Half-Life 2: Episode One in the hardest difficulty in just 150 minutes straight.

That's what you do when you play as Gordon Freeman too often... :O

Keaton

Premium
Played some more Monster Hunter this morning, felled another Tigrex, but with the Black Blade its just so easy ^^

Keaton

Premium
Batman Arkham Asylum (360)

Beaten the main story on Normal also 'anwsered' all Riddlers riddles and solved the mystery of the Spirit of Amedaus Arkham.

Damn, that was quick.

All I have now is Hard Mode and the challenge maps.

Still an awesome game though.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Bionic Commando, just got the full 1000/1000 gamerscore from Wolverine yesterday and this game is next on my list to 100% complete.

Top Bottom