• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, still loving this game!
Started to cut off Wyvern Tails in battle, plus taking time to break their beaks and wings too for more goodies after the battle :D

Currently grinding for some Yian Garuga armour, fighting this fella is so easy, plus grinding for a Halibard :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
MR.DEVIL;183462 said:
you know . . it's not the most annoying Arcade game the most annoying arcade game to get 200/200 is YARIS , BORING
they want me to get 1.000.000 coin or points "Call it wat you want" and in each level you just get 1000 only or less . iam playi'n it since the last year and i didn't get that f**king coins .
I havn't played that, don't really download a lot of arcade games.

I'm playing the trial of Trials HD, think I'm going to download this when I get more points.

sheepydee

Nothing
FINALLY i got the ednings i needed for clock tower Sekando (J) :D

idk what to play next... Kunoichi maybe... or Clock Tower 3 ,

Decided : Kunoichi :D

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
VeNGeD;183579 said:
I havn't played that, don't really download a lot of arcade games.

I'm playing the trial of Trials HD, think I'm going to download this when I get more points.

wait until Shadow complex release . it's AMAZING game I'll buy it .

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Street Fighter IV, trying to complete all of Sakuras trials. Some of the combos are a pain...

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Playing Silent hill homcoming again trying to get all the endings and collect all the photos and the children drawing

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Xmen Origins: Wolverine, I've decided to go back and get all the achievements I've missed from my older games.

Keaton

Premium
Devil May Cry 4 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Damn, I'm getting so many hours out of these titles :D

Top Bottom