• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
What don't you like about it?

Is there an option or switch in the PC version which allows you adjust how many bisected parts that can appear on screen?
I remember seeing some PC version screenshot and videos where the amount of cut up parts are much more than the console versions.

Yes that port has that option in it since well on my new gaming laptop i used it to max and well game becamed more gorier beacuse of this

Goldsickle

well game becamed more gorier beacuse of this
Show me some screenshots sometimes = )

Constant backtracking, very limited cut-scenes, no check points eg: Using ink ribbons to save my progress whereas the game can save itself like other games. Stuff like that.
Completely understandable.
Speaking as someone who has been with the series since 1996, it was fun back then but it's just not very accessible nowadays.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Trying out the original Splinter Cell on the Xbox. Literally everything about this game is oozing with polish, from its controls to its lighting to its stealth mechanics.

It's barely aged at all.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Trying out the original Splinter Cell on the Xbox. Literally everything about this game is oozing with polish, from its controls to its lighting to its stealth mechanics.

It's barely aged at all.

I got the game for free on PC, sounds like I should try it out sometime. Hopefully what you said about it not having aged much will apply to me as well.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well last time we wanted to play Lego Jurassic World we couldn't because one of the PS3 controllers were broke.

But now that we've got another controller we're playing it and it's pretty fun.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Currently now again Elsword and im slightly again on mood as now totally copying DMC mechanisms third luciel class camed and i not resisted to get DT able DMC dante look alike ciel ( he only got horn as addition):

14225462_1286159361424313_8430725299203293568_n.jpg

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Just spent the last 4 hours playing an indie game that I thought would be complete crap, but it's actually really good!!

Meg

Just started Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II. It's great! I'm really excited (but also scared) to see what comes next.

Also still working on AC Unity, PL and the Miracle Mask, and MXGP2.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trine 3.

Another game series that makes me wonder why big companies can't make games like this.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
GTA V.

I wouldn't be replaying it if my save data hadn't of disappeared for no reason.

Top Bottom