• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Just finished "I Never Asked For This" difficulty on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

It's basically a "perma-death" mode where a single death deletes your progress and you have to start over from the beginning.

You beast, that is legit impressive.

Beat Dragon Age Origins so it's on to Dragon Age 2! I'm not far into the gsme at all yet I already like it more than I do Origins. Part of the 1%.

Last edited by a moderator:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just finished "I Never Asked For This" difficulty on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

It's basically a "perma-death" mode where a single death deletes your progress and you have to start over from the beginning.

That difficulty level in that game, would be unbeatable for me since i have bad habit of dying in DEMD even in stupid situation so i would never touch this, beside grats on beating this

Goldsickle

That difficulty level in that game, would be unbeatable for me since i have bad habit of dying in DEMD even in stupid situation so i would never touch this, beside grats on beating this
I prioritized on augmentations that will help me not die so quickly.

Icarus Landing System is one of the very first augmentation I activate when my abilities get reset, knowing how easy it is to fall off ledges

For example, when I open manholes, I sometimes fall into it by accident when moving to access the ladder...

It's rather cheap but I try to play stealthily as much as I can and as soon as I get spotted, I just abuse the quick-save/quick-load feature (although you are limited to one state for this mode).

The final boss actually has a kill switch that you can get to instantly kill him, while avoiding combat altogether (although it will count as a kill, in case you were going for the Pacifist Achievement/Trophy).
This spared me from the tension of trying to fight him while walking through minefields and avoiding drones.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

Yes, I did buy the cash grab game. I guess I'm just a shameless Persona wh***. What can I say, it's a good rhythm game. It's a little light on story, but that's to be expected when all the plot threads of P4 have already been tied up and so this feels just like a "bonus episode" in the world of P4. The replacement VA for Rise did an "eh" job, but Naoto's new VA is (IMO) even better than the original.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Persona 4: Dancing All Night.

Yes, I did buy the cash grab game. I guess I'm just a shameless Persona wh***. What can I say, it's a good rhythm game. It's a little light on story, but that's to be expected when all the plot threads of P4 have already been tied up and so this feels just like a "bonus episode" in the world of P4. The replacement VA for Rise did an "eh" job, but Naoto's new VA is (IMO) even better than the original.

Lara Bailey isnt Rise? NOOOO!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Lara Bailey isnt Rise? NOOOO!
Indeed, she was busy with another contract and couldn't return. The temporary replacement isn't terrible, she just sounds like she's trying too hard to imitate Laura Bailey's voice at times.

Skagewid

I finish "Watch Dogs" and "Dragon Age : Origins". I'll waiting "Watch Dogs 2" and in one of these days I will buy the second chapter of Dragon Age.

P.s. DmC 1 is impossible to finish : among saves who delete itself, super op boss and my low patience I don't know when I will can finish it. Maybe when will release DmC 5 .

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Well I wanted to play Dragon Age 2, but I can't because for some reason the game sees a piece of free DLC as 'unauthorized'. The world wide web isn't helping much unfortunately, so I'm stuck here with no DA2 to play :thumbsdown:

Skagewid

Well I wanted to play Dragon Age 2, but I can't because for some reason the game sees a piece of free DLC as 'unauthorized'. The world wide web isn't helping much unfortunately, so I'm stuck here with no DA2 to play :thumbsdown:

But have you a original game? Bought on origin ?

aoshi

DMC 4 SE. I got no better game to play after playing "The last of us".Planning on selling my resident evil origins copy since i hate REmake. Its jus not my type of game.

Goldsickle

Planning on selling my resident evil origins copy since i hate REmake. Its jus not my type of game.
What don't you like about it?

PC version of MGR Revengeance again
Is there an option or switch in the PC version which allows you adjust how many bisected parts that can appear on screen?
I remember seeing some PC version screenshot and videos where the amount of cut up parts are much more than the console versions.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
After over 2 months of not having to do anything I gotta return to this game called 'Studying'. Pretty interesting game, gameplay consists of university-level math and the story is about this guy being bored when he has to listen to lectures about life insurance.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
After over 2 months of not having to do anything I gotta return to this game called 'Studying'. Pretty interesting game, gameplay consists of university-level math and the story is about this guy being bored when he has to listen to lectures about life insurance.

Sounds interesting. What's the final boss?

Top Bottom