• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tropico 4 after it was free on Humble Bundle & having not known much about the series before im quite enjoying it. Its a rather deep game & surprised I didnt know more about it seem as though I like the genre it belongs to.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
14289776_1291603197546596_889430911345048740_o.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Because they don't sell.
Maybe a short side scroller like Trine, sure, but I don't see why bigger companies don't put that much attention and effort into their own titles. Makes no sense to me.

Maybe some people just dont appreciate anything that isn't Call of Duty...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I don't see why bigger companies don't put that much attention and effort into their own titles. Makes no sense to me.

Because effort requires time and resources (money). In an era where AAA production costs are incredibly high, tens of millions of dollars, or in some cases even hundreds, companies often choose the route of "lowest effort for biggest return", especially when it comes to those series that are so popular that they know fans are gonna buy the next entry anyway, regardless of its quality.

From a business standpoint, it makes a ton of sense. You spend a relatively low amount of money in a relatively short time, and make a big income.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Maybe these uniforms, well i got it not so long ago and it can trigger familiarity of sorts if something like that been in other game

It had me at "Explore the deep shaft" :laugh:, I haven't played any MMO other than Guild Wars 2 though haven't played that in years or since it went free to play.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
It had me at "Explore the deep shaft" :laugh:, I haven't played any MMO other than Guild Wars 2 though haven't played that in years or since it went free to play.

That place yes thats mines part of mission but its bugged, i got away from map in it so im not doing the thng before Funcom repairs that solo instance as its gliched and bugged one

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Don't steal my role. Your support is ME, with the super op HANK, and his other version BLITZ SGT. HANK.
Remember it.

I know I'm a Trapper main and you're the Support. But you weren't there and I'm liking Cabot a lot. I dare say I prefer him over Hank, even. But they're different anyway. Hank is a defensive Support whereas Cabot is an offensive one.

Btw, Hank is not OP anymore. They nerfed him quite a lot. He doesn't shield a crap ton like before. Still a solid pick, good against any Monster, but not as godlike as he was.

Skagewid

I know I'm a Trapper main and you're the Support. But you weren't there and I'm liking Cabot a lot. I dare say I prefer him over Hank, even. But they're different anyway. Hank is a defensive Support whereas Cabot is an offensive one.

Btw, Hank is not OP anymore. They nerfed him quite a lot. He doesn't shield a crap ton like before. Still a solid pick, good against any Monster, but not as godlike as he was.

Take Paladin Parnell as medic. He is the good tank.

Dragon Age 2, doing that thing where I start a second playthrough even though I'm 80% into the first.

When I finish to download it ( I believe today or tomorrow) I will play it.

Aurelius

Got my first taste of Brutal Doom last night and it was delicious! The game definitely lives up to its name and is one hell of a ride!
.... Now if only I can figure out how to apply the Brutal Doom mod to the first two Doom games (Supposedly you can)...

Top Bottom