• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Been playing Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee, and, believe it or not, Shrek 2 the game.

For a movie game, it's actually not that bad. It's a 4 player co-operative beat em up.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i decided to give The Bureau: XCOM Declassified another shot

the first time i tried it out it didn't impress me i didn't even get that far threw the first level
it was obvious that this game was only made for the investors who think a cover shooter would sell more then a strategy game

but now that i actually got the rolling it's pretty fun

the gameplay is like Mass Effect with the cover based shooting and giving orders to your team

i give orders for my teammate to give me and my sniper a stat boost while i levitate an enemy leader out of cover and then my sniper hits him with a critical strike

it's actually really satisfying to play
while the game isn't amazing
i'm still glad i gave it another chance :thumbsup:

Aurelius

Finally got my hands around a copy of Wrestlemania 2000 for my N64. One of my top all time favorite wrestling games next to No Mercy.
... Gonna be playing this one for a while!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
12985549_1162843760422541_178927663599543146_n.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Still playing "Digimon: Cyber Sleuth" and have 60+ hours in now.

After grinding in the Coliseum, I finally have my first Mega level Digimon...Vikemon.

latest

I was so excited to see him in the Tri movie.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
On Steam: Skyrim; it's a lot easier to see things on the com. o_O Not "better graphics" easier, just "closer to my eyes so I'm not constantly wondering where these friggen flowers are" easier.

On X-1: Dragon Age: Inquisition. I think I've gotten Lisosia up to level 16 or 17 and I've not done Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts yet, but I'm considering setting up a side game for the sheer reason of romancing Dorian because...it's Dorian. <3 That said, some of my convos with Solas are refusing to start, so...I'm a little concerned about bugs. Hopefully it's just something minor that won't impact the game.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Oh, what's that? There's stuff going on in the outside world? Sorry, I'm too busy playing my copy of Star Fox Zero, whilst wearing my Star Fox Academy shirt wth my Star Fox Medal attached to my Aviator Jacket, consulting my Star Fox Official Strategy Guide while drinking out of my Star Fox Coffee Mug.

Absolute Nerdom: 999%
****s Given: 0.000%

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Infamous: Second Son. I think every game needs smoke dashing through walls. Also I like that it has a couple of Sly Cooper easter eggs.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
X-files Resist or Serve. Pretty good game though my copy has the problem of having no sound during cutscenes sometimes :/

Top Bottom