• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
13247928_1186623241377926_7984468828276676073_o.jpg

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Playing Final Fantasy Type-0 hd. Its MUCH better than FF XIII-2 or 3, but it definitely feels like portable games from mission structure. To bad they didn't ported it on VITA

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have to admit, I didn't really ever think that I was going to like Onechanbara, it looks stupid and silly, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. It's not a good game, camera sucks, combat is almost rudimentary, dumb as f***, and pretty damn short, but for all its faults it's still rather fun.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I have to admit, I didn't really ever think that I was going to like Onechanbara, it looks stupid and silly, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. It's not a good game, camera sucks, combat is almost rudimentary, dumb as f***, and pretty damn short, but for all its faults it's still rather fun.

So it's a "so bad it's good"...?

berto

I Saw the Devil
So it's a "so bad it's good"...?
No. On paper the game would deserve to get a low score for all the technical flaws it has, but despite all of the bad the gameplay offers a really good time. It's fast, flashy, and despite the fact that you can dress the characters nothing but two strawberries and a banana for the crotch it has a whole lot of mechanics to play with.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Speaking of all this RE I keep meaning to get back to Ø. It's been a while so I'll need to start a new game. Pain in the ass.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Speaking of all this RE I keep meaning to get back to Ø. It's been a while so I'll need to start a new game. Pain in the ass.

Well now i ended playing RE 0 but that HD Remaster on PC, and well that looks good when using Gaming Laptop:

13254292_1191174134256170_7942945292848082383_n.jpg

Aurelius

Finally managed to get the new Doom working. Had some major lag issues upon launching the game. Seemed to work properly once I uninstalled a game and closed off a few programs that were open in the background. For an odd reason though, having VLC Media Player open in the background seems to fix lag on certain games. I had that problem when I first played Saints Row 4 on PC.

Goldsickle

Now I'm playing Deception IV: Nightmare Princess.

For those who don't know, it's a series of games where you kill enemies with combos using traps (spiked walls, boulders from ceiling, banana peel, etc.).

Here's a combo video of an enemy being stabbed and cut by a giant cuckoo clock before being dropped in front of an oncoming train.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The Tales of Symphonia anniversary edition. It's been at least 4 years since I played the game (I still have the original on my gamecube) and I'd forgotten just how addicting it is.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition on PC. This game is utterly fantastic.

The environmental attacks, the Rambo-style gore, the freaking lunging mechanic...in the maelstrom of feverish, masturbatory fanboyism over the Batman Arkham games, how in GOD'S NAME does THIS game never get a single mention?!?! You can even do the unthinkable and dress up Hugh Jackman in the classic 90's Wolvie suit.

That alone mounts this game from guilty pleasure to Godsend.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Disgaea 5.

I got a lot more out of Onechanara than I ever thought I would. I underestimated it but I had a lot of fun with, time to move on.

berto

I Saw the Devil
3_2bayo_03.jpg

Playing 1 right now to get used to the Wii Pad but I'll be putting on 2 after a few levels.

I bought a Wii U and I'm going to return it in a few days to test drive, just to see if I like it, but mostly because I'm tired of not having played this game.

Top Bottom