• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Xb1

mgs v the phantom pain
The division
Killer instinct
Dragonball xenoverse
Gears of war ultimate
DMC4 Se
Quantum break
Naruto storm 4
forza 5
forza 6

wii
skyward sword
twilight princess
smash brothers
wind waker

Ps4
Bloodborne
infamous second son
Cod bo3
battlefield 4
Gta v
Batman arkham knight
until dawn
the last of us remastered

Xbox 360
mgs hd collection
DMC hd collection
bulletstorm
forza 3 and 4
Forza horizon
street fighter iV
bayonetta
skyrim
ninja gaiden 3 Re
Dbz raging blast 2
battlefield 3

I dabble a bit in all my games and there the ones I have at the moment and I play em all at some point when I get a chance

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II. Even without the enhancement mods, this game is fantastic. It must've been groundbreaking back in 1997 when it was released. Not to mention that its live-action cutscenes still manage to hold up...which is impressive given that they were made around the same time as those hilariously-bad Resident Evil live-action cutscenes for PS1.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Xb1

mgs v the phantom pain
The division
Killer instinct
Dragonball xenoverse
Gears of war ultimate
DMC4 Se
Quantum break
Naruto storm 4
forza 5
forza 6

wii
skyward sword
twilight princess
smash brothers
wind waker

Ps4
Bloodborne
infamous second son
Cod bo3
battlefield 4
Gta v
Batman arkham knight
until dawn
the last of us remastered

Xbox 360
mgs hd collection
DMC hd collection
bulletstorm
forza 3 and 4
Forza horizon
street fighter iV
bayonetta
skyrim
ninja gaiden 3 Re
Dbz raging blast 2
battlefield 3

I dabble a bit in all my games and there the ones I have at the moment and I play em all at some point when I get a chance

Goddaaaaayum, man.

Goldsickle

Played DmC and then DMC4.

Jesus f***ing Christ, I can say without a doubt that lock-on dictated control schemes are outdated.
Just like how I grew up on tank controls and prerendered backgrounds, I grew up on "hold R1 to maintain lock-on while moving slowly".

Regardless whether they make a DmC2 or DMC5, I hope the controls are built up on not requiring to lock-on to an enemy to execute signature moves.

Playing DmC and MGR convinced me that not needing to lock-on to an enemy to execute moves is the f***ing future of action games.

Now I kinda regret buying DMC4:SE (it's on its way via mail).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Went back to an earlier save of Dragon Age: Inquisition, so I've been wrapping up grabbing collectables and stuff. After over 200 hours of playing, I just have the Jaws of Hakkon DLC left to complete. Dunno if I'll play through the end and Trespasser again just yet, though. Too many feels. DA: Origins should be arriving any time now, so I'll probably start that next.

Maxman

booted Amazingly Bad Spider-Man 2 on PC

played it for about 1 hour

then trashed this **** outta my PC

no wonder why the general consensus seems to be that its ass

berto

I Saw the Devil
Beat nights of azure and got two endings. Moving on to OneChanbaramanti-- whatever, the zombie bikini killing game. After that it's Disgaea 5.

WolfOD64

Yakuza 2. I literally just completed a boss fight where the protagonist fist-fights a pair of hulking, ravenous Bengal Tigers with his BARE HANDS.

What womb-rending cavernous abyss of untold badassery did Kazuma Kiryu climb out of? He's like the Japanese Charles Bronson!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Yakuza 2. I literally just completed a boss fight where the protagonist fist-fights a pair of hulking, ravenous Bengal Tigers with his BARE HANDS.
That whole series is mind blowingly awesome. Wait till you get to 5 and you start punching out bears.

WolfOD64

That whole series is mind blowingly awesome. Wait till you get to 5 and you start punching out bears.
I really want to play Dead Souls. The thought of playing as Kazuma and Ryuji in a zombie apocalypse sounds like the greatest concept penned by man and God alike.

Goldsickle

Trying Countdown Mode for Revelations 2.

Finally made it somehow with Claire for Episode 2...

This mode really forces you to stop screwing around so much and make as much shortcuts as possible.
As a result, I can't seem to get better weapons because it would require me to consume time I don't have.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
again Elsword beacuse new area and well now dis event what hint on new char there:

13198367_1184254678281449_7439453332911038000_o.jpg

Top Bottom