• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angelo Credo;164895 said:
god damn I forgot how badass Wesker is, gotten at least an A on every level, first time round playing with him. ^_^

He's my favorite character to use in mercenaries, for RE5 anyway:lol:. In 4 my favorite was Krauser followed closely by HUNK

Do you actually unlock anything by getting A's with all characters on all maps, like in 4? :\

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still Fifa 09 until Chronicles Of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena comes out & i get Left 4 Dead back from friend.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Boom Boom Rocket from the Xbox Live Arcade, it seems I have dropped my leaderboards ranking. I was ranked 12th worldwide on Hard Endurance, now I am 57th and I don't have the patience to top all of my old records. Still pretty fun game though, I would recommend the game to all 360 owners, also heard it is available for the Wii.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
VeNGeD;164924 said:
Boom Boom Rocket from the Xbox Live Arcade, it seems I have dropped my leaderboards ranking. I was ranked 12th worldwide on Hard Endurance, now I am 57th and I don't have the patience to top all of my old records. Still pretty fun game though, I would recommend the game to all 360 owners, also heard it is available for the Wii.

12th?!!??!?! You're a beast!!! :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The Da3dra;164922 said:
He's my favorite character to use in mercenaries, for RE5 anyway:lol:. In 4 my favorite was Krauser followed closely by HUNK

Do you actually unlock anything by getting A's with all characters on all maps, like in 4? :\

HUNK was always badass...You can't kill the Death. :p

I don't believe so, I think you just unlock each character for an A on the levels, nothing more, although I know for a fact that you need to get Wesker in his S.T.A.R.S outfit for the achievement for collecting all the weapons, because that costume uses the Samurai Edge pistol, which you can only use in Mercenaries mode.

---

Anyways, currently going through Resi 5 on Veteran, it's insulting easy when you have the gattling gun. >_<

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angelo Credo;164929 said:
HUNK was always badass...You can't kill the Death. :p

I don't believe so, I think you just unlock each character for an A on the levels, nothing more, although I know for a fact that you need to get Wesker in his S.T.A.R.S outfit for the achievement for collecting all the weapons, because that costume uses the Samurai Edge pistol, which you can only use in Mercenaries mode.

---

Anyways, currently going through Resi 5 on Veteran, it's insulting easy when you have the gattling gun. >_<

I use Sheva so I can use the Longbow. :lol: I'm getting really good at it despite the lack of laser, reticle...thing :lol:

I knew he had the Samurai Edge but I didn't know you needed to unlock him for the achievement:\. Do you also need eggs, grenades, RPG, Proxy mines, and all the rounds for the Grenade Launcher?

VeNGeD;164930 said:
Have you played it?
The name sounds familiar but I can't seem to remember :\

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
About to start all over again in Fallout 3, one of my quests glitched and I couldn't progress any further in the game. So now I have to start over.

Keaton

Premium
^Awesome!

Devil May Cry 4, still trying to figure Nero's true origins ;)
Plus, I hate the fact that I'm out of touch with this game...finding it hard to Insta-Rev - letalone Max Act...well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow :D

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Still playing RE5. I bought all the guns, Maxed out all their stats, unlocked infinite ammo for them all, beat the game on professional, got all the BSAA emblems and treasures, and have all the achievements....cept one :lol:

Top Bottom