• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Conformists :dry: I'm actually playing Viva Pinata...AAAAH I'm playing RE5 too :lol:

I don't know my exact play time but It is some where around 8 hours and I've almost beaten it, only 2/3 of chapter 5 and the rest of 6 to go :p

My favorite thing in the game so far is when Chris says something to the effect of, "Like the Ganados in the Kennedy report." Leon is my all time favorite RE character next to Wesker and just the mention of his last name sent my mind into this hellbent state that he might make an appearence, even though he most likely is just sitting at home eating a ham sandwich. :lol: It's very hard to imagine any RE character leading any sort of normal lives outside of fighting ridiculously large monsters and staving off infection. :p

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
im replaying KH, when i finish a game i have a habit of starting it again so i can see if i can improve on levels etc

The Da3dra

Master Of War
STILL RE5!!! This is gonna end up like RE4 :lol: I beat that game 33 times on gamecube and another 16 on Wii :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angelo Credo;164657 said:
Just finished Resi 5...Dunno what to do now. :lol:

Beat it on Veteran, beat it on Professional, max all weapons and upgrade them to infinite ammo, or play a chapter or two with that cool Da3dra guy, just to name a few things you could do. :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;164786 said:
You play it again! Just like I am :D

Tempting, might go do it on some of the harder difficulties after I've wrapped up Mercenaries mode and got some more gun upgrade, god damn I forgot how badass Wesker is, gotten at least an A on every level, first time round playing with him. ^_^

The Da3dra;164757 said:
Beat it on Veteran, beat it on Professional, max all weapons and upgrade them to infinite ammo, or play a chapter or two with that cool Da3dra guy, just to name a few things you could do. :p

Also tempting!

Top Bottom