• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Virgil used pistols?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Sparda™;103108 said:
Of course Vergil used firearms. The time between Eva's death and Vergil's corruption from darkness is the time both twins worked as a team.

Definitely. If you're someone who reads between the lines and thoroughly analyzes the dialogue of the story, the cutscene in which Dante and Vergil shoot off Ebony and Ivory at Arkham, denotes that Vergil used pistols before DMC3.

And he was probably adept at using it, too. the way he channeled his demonic energy to create an uber-powerful shot:he used to use pistols, alright.

And with him using pistols; it would ruin nothing. Capcom didn't do anything wrong with that cutscene wherein Vergil uses the pistol. it's not a big deal, kiddies. Vergil outgrew the use of pistols, and found a cooler long range weapon-The summoned swords.^_^

Dante uses two guns, and it denotes another hidden agenda: before DMC3 I think that Dante and Vergil shared Ebony and Ivory, Ebony given to Vergil and Ivory stays with me...erm..Dante.

crystal clear, kiddies?

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
Has anyone noticed that the storyline of 3 must be based before the story of 1 and 2 because Dante had his DT all the way throughthe 1st and 2nd games but only unlocks it halfway through the 3rd? Just somethibg that I happened to notice. Was this deliberate or have they just not noticed?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
^ ^ OMG, u cant be serious. It even says on THE COVER of 3 that it is a PREQUEL of the hit action game Devil May Cry.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Stating the obvious isn't a crime people, give the newbie a break :p

@BA: Now that's a crime :lol:

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
I Think Vergil Use Firearms Before Because While They Beating Arkham There Is Such Phrases Said By Vergil I Dont Remember It To Much :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom