• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thoughts on Vergil after seeing VD.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
That's kinda wrong. Dante maybe has the same length of hair but the haircut is totally different, specially if you want to name someone "emo".
Dude..you see that emoticon at the end? Means I was screwing around.
Also, I misread your name for Romney.
Nightmares, man..the nightmares.

Emo has no meaning anymore, people think emo just means sadness and being depress when actually, are you ready for some head cannon? Emo is actually.....Short for EMOtional. You can just make out the E, M and O if you observe it closely.

An Emo can be happy, sad, angry, etc and still be called emo.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Emo has no meaning anymore, people think emo just means sadness and being depress when actually, are you ready for some head cannon? Emo is actually.....Short for EMOtional. You can just make out the E, M and O if you observe it closely.

An Emo can be happy, sad, angry, etc and still be called emo.
I think the term they were looking for is "Scene" those scene kids, basically..it's a common mistake.

Romy

It's better to describe someone in multiple sentences rather than in one word, because one word has different meanings to different point of views.

ZeroLove

I still find amazing how someone can call Dante emo, he looks nothing like this:

emo-20110415-170821.jpg

Glad to see you guys can tell the difference between punk and emo. Dante isn't emo. That guy up there... he's emo. And cute! But hey, that usually comes with the territory. ;P

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
I believe old Dante has more emo traits then new one, and still, I mostly consider old Dante a "Rockstar" kinda guy

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Parents can only help you learn discipline, do and do nots, moral codes, help you raise to BE the better person and have a good life.
They don't however, have control over your EMOtions.
Side note: Yup, you're cute as ****, Zero.

ZeroLove

Parents can only help you learn discipline, do and do nots, moral codes, help you raise to BE the better person and have a good life.
Side note: Yup, you're cute as ****, Zero.

N'aaawww... *blushyface*
Hey, how do you know? I've never put a pic of myself up on here... >.>

Romy

Emotions and the way of one's behavior can be manipulated by social circles a person hangs around in. Specially people who are easily influenced by something that is a mass tradition or is considered "cool".

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
Also, Vergil's reason to be ****ed and "sad" is legitimate in my opinion, he thinks of both Dante and Kat as traitors, he can't accept the fact that he was wrong. Typical villain, but hey, he got some nice character arc

Romy

Also, Vergil's reason to be ****ed and "sad" is legitimate in my opinion, he thinks of both Dante and Kat as traitors, he can't accept the fact that he was wrong. Typical villain, but hey, he got some nice character arc

That is true, but you have the "star Wars" scheme as well. It's not about good or evil. It's about a point of view. Vergil thinks he's doing good in his point of view.

ZeroLove

Yeah, being "emo" is actually two-fold. You can be emo in style, like the dude on that picture, and you can be emo as in you feel like your life sucks and you feel like cutting yourself, basically having a miserable view on yourself and the world which is actually how the emo style came to be, as it is very "THE WORLD SUCKS!", but the style has become very cutified (it's a word, I swear!) like with pink skulls and teddybears etc...

And I don't do compliments well... YOU GUYS SUCK!!! *goes to cut myself* (just kidding, not that kind of emo)

Top Bottom