• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

KRSkull

Haha, people freak out when they hear acid, but none of them bats an eyelash when you say vinegar. XD

That is true and i find it amusing to see people's expression when they hear that word. of course that is because most of them know the source where vinegar is extracted from.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Either way, it's annoying, right. But there are good people on both sides as well as awful ones who use their belief sytems to do terrible things.

Non belief is kind of like a religion though. Well, I mean, they believe that there is no god or gods, same way religious people believe in god or gods.

Plus some seem to treat Richard Dawkins like a god of sorts. :laugh:
Death, resurrection, savior.......I believe in RoboCop.

1mLtyrIPJclkEpQ.gif

Placido

Yliaster
Doesn't seem like anything is going right for me today.
Went to my phone's service provider to get my phone reactivated but their systems were down so they couldn't do it....

Went to another phone company to replace one of our phones that had broken but they had no phones in stock....

And the new pair of headphones I just got this morning are already screwing up. :mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
UUUURRRMIIIIWOOOOORRRDDD.
I hate to say it. I HATE to say it.
But trying to get through the first page of the DMC fanfic fandom is like trying to dodge the brutal OC bullets and getting hit where it hurts most, in the friggin eye. I don't know why I bother. I don't know why.
There are so many bloody OCxDante fics and none of them are good. Either the writing sucks, or they try too hard to not be Mary Sue (and turn out to be the epitome of Mary Sue) like ohmyword KILL ME already.
And I HATE to say it.
But in light of all this crap, my despised OC fic is actually f***n decent.
Can't they at least TRY to make it less predictable? Less Sweet Valley High and more DMC? Less smut and more action? Even if it's the hawt kinda sizzle like OMG just show me Dante kicking ass and I'll be a happy camper even if the rest of the chapter is all about how the OC is drooling and swooning over him.
PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE.
No, instead it's alll about how the OC is soooo unique and soooo ordinary and sooooo nothing special. It's on par with the OC's who are just natural bad-ass demon hunters. It's boring. It's been done to kingdom come. Gimme something new, not just another copy of a copy because the copy that was inspired by a copy inspired this copy to be created.
tumblr_inline_mhavvonXin1qz4rgp.gif

The DMC fanfic fandom has gone to :poop:.
I thought it was bad before.
I was so wrong.

Now I remember why I like to stick to the writers I know on there.
Holy cow.

Viper

Premium
You know, if you're going to turn down my application, there are far better expressions to use than "messy".
My bad if my previous job experience wasn't for the type of work you offered, can't help it if that is the only work I ever managed to get, so I had no copy of contract to give you. But except that one paper I didn't have, everything else was in perfect order, so please learn to express yourself better. Being turned down is bad enough.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dag nabbit, you're not supposed to fall for him! :mad: *shakes OC* Go back to hating him! Please! :banghead: It'll make my work so much easier if you hate him. :'( This better not screw up my plot. :thumbsdown:

Vi? ^^;

Happy rant: I'm in a really good mood, this morning.

Yay, another gift issue resolved! ^^ Now I can get some reading in...and maybe writing.

Gods, my muses must be grumpy with me, by now. >.> Productivity has been low.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, if you're going to turn down my application, there are far better expressions to use than "messy".
My bad if my previous job experience wasn't for the type of work you offered, can't help it if that is the only work I ever managed to get, so I had no copy of contract to give you. But except that one paper I didn't have, everything else was in perfect order, so please learn to express yourself better. Being turned down is bad enough.
Good riddance to them. You wouldn't want to work for a (edit) tactless perfectionist anyway. Trust me, I live with one, and it's hell even on the good days. *hugs* Keep going, you'll find the right job eventually.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I know what's coming; I should have gotten it over with last night, but I know I would have exploded. Unplugging the phone was a smart call, because at least now, I've had time to collect my thoughts.

Doesn't stop the anger from bubbling under the surface, though; I'm still going to have to ream her out; she's brought it on herself, but knowing her, she'll gas-light and play the victim.

If she does, I will sever that f*cking bond. It's pathetic that someone can go through so much of their life, and never take responsibility for their actions without piling every known excuse on top of it.

My head hurts.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014

+ call me a scrooge but i hate the holiday season. i swear to jesus' umbilical cord the next salvation army santa that asks me for money and to "have a heart" is going to be eating his own (heart).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So Amazon is telling me it delivered part of my order but it's not anywhere to be found. :/ I'm...gonna be really POed if they delivered it to the wrong house because the order is entirely video games (new, expensive ones) and I have a feeling no one will be coming to our house going "Hey, is this yours?" >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hiding behind a door of all things because your mouth ran up a debt you can't pay off - bet you never expected to see me there, did you? Never seen a grown man panic so much...

Spreading false rumours about a person you don't even know - always dangerous, little boy. Always.

Top Bottom