• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Placido

Yliaster
Ugh.... I wish my Skype buddies would quit adding me to their group chat. All they do is talk about sex.... I'm the only female in that group so reading how they f***** a b**** last night or how nice the boobs were of some girl they saw is very uncomfortable for me to read. I've voiced my complaints and left the group multiple times but for some reason they keep dragging me back....

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I stay stick 'em back up the chimneys, down the mines and in the mills.
This. I honestly believe that job training from an early age can do a lot of good. Besides, chimneys are fun...

tumblr_midwg7YXWX1r187pho1_500.gif

... right?? D:

Yep, it's confirmed. There's absolutely no hope for me.

Exejpgwmv

Hey, buddy?:D
You know how it's super annoying when a religious person tries to shove their religion down your throat if you, for whatever reason, identify as being an atheist?:laugh:

Well, it's equally annoying when you try to shove your non-belief down a religious person's throat when they, for whatever reason, identify as being religious.:shifty:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hey, buddy?:D
You know how it's super annoying when a religious person tries to shove their religion down your throat if you, for whatever reason, identify as being an atheist?:laugh:

Well, it's equally annoying when you try to shove your non-belief down a religious person's throat when they, for whatever reason, identify as being religious.:shifty:
Either way, it's annoying, right. But there are good people on both sides as well as awful ones who use their belief sytems to do terrible things.

Non belief is kind of like a religion though. Well, I mean, they believe that there is no god or gods, same way religious people believe in god or gods.

Plus some seem to treat Richard Dawkins like a god of sorts. :laugh:

Exejpgwmv

Non belief is kind of like a religion though. Well, I mean, they believe that there is no god or gods, same way religious people believe in god or gods.
Technically, no.

But there are some that have tried to make "Atheist Churches".
(They're basically places for ex-religious people who still want a sense of being in a community.)

Exejpgwmv

This is gonna happen to me.
I just f*cking know it.
I think I'm going to know what to say, but I won't.
I'm gonna stammer like an a**hole.

Then she'll whimper.
Then I'll die a little on the inside.

Viper

Premium
There wouldn't be a happier person than me if my nieces ever asked me to buy any of those chemistry sets, exploration sets, ceramic painting sets and similar creative stuff, yet the only thing they keep asking for lately is beauty stuff made for kids, including this years Christmas wish that is a set of non-toxic nail polish and shiny nail deco they saw in toys catalog.
Heck, a racing track with toy cars is tons better than a box with nail polish, something they already have in adult version.
Also, Lego has so many great sets this year.
I know the older one was actually happy when two Christmases ago I bought her this painting set with different pictures that just needed to be colored in, so why not continue down that path, why nail polish now?
Nail polish! *sobs*

This is all their mother's work...

KRSkull

There wouldn't be a happier person than me if my nieces ever asked me to buy any of those chemistry sets, exploration sets, ceramic painting sets and similar creative stuff, yet the only thing they keep asking for lately is beauty stuff made for kids, including this years Christmas wish that is a set of non-toxic nail polish and shiny nail deco they saw in toys catalog.
Heck, a racing track with toy cars is tons better than a box with nail polish, something they already have in adult version.
Also, Lego has so many great sets this year.
I know the older one was actually happy when two Christmases ago I bought her this painting set with different pictures that just needed to be colored in, so why not continue down that path, why nail polish now?
Nail polish! *sobs*

This is all their mother's work...

I always wanted a chemistry sets when i was little and back then my dream was to become an alchemist. Of course my mother didn't buy them and said "It will too expensive to waste you on it". Instead she bought me a
Tomy Turnin' Turbo Dashboard

4337303273_eaf8f92f80.jpg

I was really sad and angry because i didn't get what i wanted. But now that i grew up i understood what she truly meant by that.

What i am trying to say is you can't always blame a mothers for being protective. Its in their nature.

Viper

Premium

I always wanted a chemistry sets when i was little and back then my dream was to become an alchemist. Of course my mother didn't buy them and said "It will too expensive to waste you on it". Instead she bought me a
Tomy Turnin' Turbo Dashboard

4337303273_eaf8f92f80.jpg

I was really sad and angry because i didn't get what i wanted. But now that i grew up i understood what she truly meant by that.

What i am trying to say is you can't always blame a mothers for being protective. Its in their nature.

I think today's chemistry sets are a bit more safe for being used by kids and young teens than in the past, and I'm pretty sure their father would like to be around when they experiment, so that's an extra safety measure.:D

I don't know if I can really call it protective, looks more like product of their mother dreaming big. I don't feel like going into details, that would take too long, but while she is not a bad woman, she is quite posh, especially during times when her older kid was still in fashion business, and was a big spender until it ran them into debt.

Kids should explore, learn, play in the dirt... leave the hair iron, make up, nail polish and fancy clothing to adults.

KRSkull

I think today's chemistry sets are a bit more safe for being used by kids and young teens than in the past.

Well not everyone can say for sure that the sets are safe or not. When some people hear the word Acid most will freak out. because its a corrosive substance. But you as well as me and some other people know that the corrosiveness of an acid depends on the acid itself and its concentration.

Viper

Premium
Well not everyone can say for sure that the sets are safe or not. When some people hear the word Acid most will freak out. because its a corrosive substance. But you as well as me and some other people know that the corrosiveness of an acid depends on the acid itself and its concentration.
Haha, people freak out when they hear acid, but none of them bats an eyelash when you say vinegar. XD

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Your self-absorbed attitude disgusts me to no end. The woman is in stage four cancer, ffs! She's in pain, probably not sleeping well, has people calling on her all of the time, and to top it off, you have called her almost as repetitively as you do me...she had every flipping right to yell at you.

Get it through your thick, bleeping skull, you self-centred, needy freaking twonk!

If someone doesn't pick up, or dismisses your call on their cell phone...STOP CALLING THEM!

As if you actually have the nerve to put your over-sensitive butthurt over what she's enduring right now. No matter how many times and ways I point these things out to you, you never get it through your head--or you deliberately ignore what's said to you, then feel entitled to your passive-aggressive "feel sorry for me" bull!

Argh! Someone, please, I beg of you--trade me DNA! :banghead: I'm really beginning to think I'm the only sane female in my goddamned bloodline!

Top Bottom