• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, of course mothers stick to nurturing the young while the father does the breadwinning and brings home the bacon.
It's genetically encoded.
Did you know that the father also kills off any young that go beyond the size family he wants? Ohhhh yes he does.
It's genetically encoded.
If you're a f**ing beatle. Do your research.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My god, some people are f*cking stupid...

Why no, I didn't know that the DMC anime was made in Japan. *Rolls eyes* Idiot...I was pointing out that it was funny seeing it in a "weaboo" starter kit, because a more renowned (and over-rated) anime would be better suited in that starter pack...

Wow...all I can say is some people are thick. >.>

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
emperor-strikes.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
To all the people complaining about the (now dead) cannibals in Walking Dead and saying "why aren't they hunting feral cats or something instead?" ...have you ever tried to catch a f*cking cat? Because, I swear, I can't catch Stilts when he's half-asleep most days. I'd doubt I could catch him if he was hungry and zombies were around. :shifty:

KRSkull

To all the people complaining about the (now dead) cannibals in Walking Dead and saying "why aren't they hunting feral cats or something instead?" ...have you ever tried to catch a f*cking cat? Because, I swear, I can't catch Stilts when he's half-asleep most days. I'd doubt I could catch him if he was hungry and zombies were around. :shifty:

The cannibals part reminds me of a quote from the Night of the living dead (1990) movie.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Eww, no dubbing, please. Subs are the best!"

Stop.

Just. F*cking. Stop.

I hate this mentality; why do they insist on throwing all dubbed anime into the same pile. Yes, some dubs are sh*t, but guess what? Not every anime is f*cking gold either, no matter what frigging language it's in!

I'm tired of them imposing this view as if it's f*cking holy writ. I will watch anime in whatever f*cking way I please, thank you very much. Sometimes that's in Japanese, and sometimes that's in English--but not once will you ever catch me snubbing one over the other.

Weeaboos, honestly. You are not a credit to the species, and FYI--you are not respecting the culture you so desperately claim to "love", either.

Appreciating another culture? Fine. Liking anime? Fine. Assuming Japanese people talk and act like they do in anime? Not f*cking fine. -_-

Do I want to learn some Japanese? Yes--because one day, I plan on going there--and this is something I will apply to every country I plan on visiting. Why? Because it's f*cking common sense to learn the language of a country you're going to visit, that's why! Not because I have delusions of becoming the culture I'm visiting.

Idiots...idiots, everywhere.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Dude goes on a rampage because he saw this post. Then gets twice as mad at the people agreeing with this.

Can you really blame people for thinking this way, especially since the justice system has been doing a sh*tty job as of late. I don't know what rock you are living under, but if a f*cking DICTATOR says this, then it's time for some self-reflection.

berto

I Saw the Devil
but if a f*cking DICTATOR says this, then it's time for some self-reflection.
I'm not up to speed with the Ferguson trial but I do know that a dictator will take any opportunity to shame his opponents. It's equally possible that he isn't morally outraged but rather he sees an opportunity to show someone he doesn't like in a low point.

Britt690

Whether the dictator has an agenda or not, I see where he's coming from with his statement. Rights don't seem to have any significant weight to them nowadays. Killing unarmed people is becoming a steady thing now more than ever, leaning more toward paranoia and unjustified reasons for doing so. If I wasn't born in the U.S I'd be laughing right now too. Hell, screw that I'm laughing. There really are some heartless people out there, in general.

Everyone's slowly moving towards madness. I wonder if people will vehemently start mimicking 'The Purge'.

"Life's a bowl of cherries and this is the pits" -Joker

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I understand that. What I'm saying is that this'd be no different than Stalin going off and pointing to Germany and saying 'can you believe those @$$holes?' or a bully whose defence for all the malicious things he does been that there are worse people out there. Someone who does wrong doesn't get a morale bonus just because they point out other wrongs.

Exejpgwmv

Dude goes on a rampage because he saw this post. Then gets twice as mad at the people agreeing with this.

Can you really blame people for thinking this way, especially since the justice system has been doing a sh*tty job as of late. I don't know what rock you are living under, but if a f*cking DICTATOR says this, then it's time for some self-reflection.
You know, I'd usually just insult him, but seeing as he has point this ti- Oh wait, he doesn't have a point.
In fact, what he just said is one of the most hypocritical and asinine bullsh!t I've ever heard.

1)Saying that an entire country is a "Grave Yard of Human Rights", based off of one court case, is more than a little presumptuous.

2)If America is a "Graveyard of Human Rights", then North Korea is a, post apocalyptic-hell on earth-sh!thole of a country.

3)He doesn't care. I honestly can't see how people think this guy is being straight up about his feelings.
If he did care about human rights and/or the suffering of others, than he wouldn't be dictator.

Britt690

It's not just one court case though. Everyday it seems that people are unrighteously killed and the killers are getting away with it in America. It's gotten soft. People are now getting slaps to the wrist instead of taking responsibilities for their actions. We're the ones who supposedly have the "best" justice system. We're the ones who are supposedly moral and just. We're the ones who supposedly grant rights and liberties while taking it away from each other all in the same breath.

The oppressive country who wants to declare nuclear war on everyone and starve its citizens is right. And that’s just sad.

Top Bottom