• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Maybe if you stop acting like the pinnacle of a snobbish, brawn-fed douche people wouldn't be so quick to dismiss you. But alas, you don't want to listen to reason so...
Keep acting how you are and soon enough no one is going to care for you like they used to.

KRSkull

I sincerely hope you didn't say this to a girl. :O

yes i did. I met a girl and spent an entire day with her and she never smiled at all. the next day when we woke up i saw her smiling and told her "you look cuter when you're smiling". she got angry and started to insult me and then she said we are done and left.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
yes i did. I met a girl and spent an entire day with her and she never smiled at all. the next day when we woke up i saw her smiling and told her "you look cuter when you're smiling". she got angry and started to insult me and then she said we are done and left.
Ah, that kind of comment can come off as wrong to some girls. It like a sense of 'you can't tell me I should smile'. I know I get annoyed when guys tell me to 'smile because you're pretty'>_< . I don't have to walk around with a smile all the time, especially if I don't feel like it. It's like some bad version of trying to flirt at times.

However, the girl shouldn't have insulted you. That was rude. She should at least have given the chance to explain you were being genuine, and not like those guys who do it as a chatup, or as an order. Sometimes communication between guys and girls can be a minefield. It's hard to know what to say or do without being misunderstood.

Sometimes, I find girls are too subtle, too relying on a guy getting the hint. Or they sit around thinking a guy will approach them if they do nothing. I've had friends tell me they want to get to know a guy better, but they want him to do all the apporaching, and talking. It's unfair. Women need to put themselves out there like men and introduce themselves to men that they like. Sure, they might be rejected, but it's no different to what happens a lot to guys.

A guy on the other hand is usually more direct, but that directness can sometimes be offputting, annoying or intimidating depending on what is said and how, and the place he approaches a woman. It also depends on the woman's mood. Sometimes the last thing a woman wants after a stressfull day is to be 'bothered' by a man. On the other hand, if the day went well, they would be more than happy to talk. But again, that can be reversed depending on the woman. Like I said, this sort of thing is a minefield. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

You realise by saying that, it's like you're saying there's something wrong with her face when she's not smiling? If you dig her, I'd say you need to grovel for forgiveness and make it up to her in a big way. If not, just try to avoid her death glares out in public.
I've had something akin to this happen a couple of times between my friends and I. Given, one was an idiot, and the other was a genius, they both made the same bloomin mistake. Next time try something that doesn't involve the necessity for -er at the end of a word. Like. You look cute when you smile. Or, you've got a cute smile.
Boys are hopeless. Girls aren't all that complex, you just need to actually think before you speak.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo...this whole "let's mob Rae as soon as she gets online" thing is kinda bugging me. You know I don't like to chat every day. Just cuz Skype says I'm online, it doesn't mean I want to talk to you. It's nothing personal or anything...I just don't feel like chatting all the time. That said, sometimes I'm on Skype just to talk to a single person and the ganging up ordeal is kinda distracting me from that. :/ It really makes me not want to go on.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Soooo...this whole "let's mob Rae as soon as she gets online" thing is kinda bugging me. You know I don't like to chat every day. Just cuz Skype says I'm online, it doesn't mean I want to talk to you. It's nothing personal or anything...I just don't feel like chatting all the time. That said, sometimes I'm on Skype just to talk to a single person and the ganging up ordeal is kinda distracting me from that. :/ It really makes me not want to go on.

LOL you know the funny thing is that for the past few days all I kept thinking is 'I should get back on Skype to chat to Shadow' X3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL you know the funny thing is that for the past few days all I kept thinking is 'I should get back on Skype to chat to Shadow' X3

Hehe, tbh...most of the time I go on Skype lately, it's been cuz I was hoping to chat to you. ._. Everyone else has taken that as an invitation to chat...and then gets offended if I don't reply within two minutes. *mutters to herself**apologies for the rant*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hehe, tbh...most of the time I go on Skype lately, it's been cuz I was hoping to chat to you. ._. Everyone else has taken that as an invitation to chat...and then gets offended if I don't reply within two minutes. *mutters to herself**apologies for the rant*

It's alright, think it just comes down to mismatched timing. I picked up a couple of graphic novels and I'm pretty keen on it, but yeah....gotta chat on Skype sometime soon ^_^

LeoXCV

Single life for life
So your telling me that because so many people failed that dumb mini course we were all enrolled on, the college is at risk an Ofsted inspection. Because of that you selected "the people that are most likely to turn things around in a day" to have their work sent to the external examiner and to have it done to the stupidly high standard required within under a day; basically meaning the people that failed it initially get out of it for free.

**** off....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...apparently because you have money and you're more educated than I am, your opinion means more. Yeah...f*ck you. I'd like to see you take care of someone as long as I have, give up everything for them, and put all your dreams on hold just for them. Yeah, you can't even imagine it, can you? P*ss off and stop telling me how to live my life. I know I don't "have" to take care of her, but it's still my responsibility. And I love and respect her enough to do it. I hope you have someone in your life you'd be willing to do that for. So, please, please, leave me alone before I smack you.

Top Bottom