• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
We call them moobs (man+boobs) XD
Yes, give them man boobs and then they can go to the trouble and hassle of finding a cute bra that fits. The let them have back pain as a result of the exra weight caused by man boobs. I bet they would love that...not :lol:

I've seen men around with bigger boobs than most women :lol:
Me too...:blink:
I hear certain heart drugs can give men breasts. So, guys. If you want your own boobs to fondle, get down to your doctors and ask for heart drugs.:p

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med.png

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I hear you. *agrees* I'm a bit larger breasted, and I've got like...one bra that fits me properly because bras are waaaaay too expensive. >_< And ones in my size are either hard to find or ugly.
And that's why I wear corsets. ;)
Don't you hate it when you look in catalogs like Victoria's Secret and like a single pair of undies costs like 10 bucks? I mean I know the company is well-known, but sheesh!:ermm:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It bugs me when people start a chat without saying "hello" or "how are you?" or some form of greeting and they just jump right into asking a question about something I've never heard of. Seriously? Is it that hard to wait two seconds? If you're going to do that, I'm not going to reply because you clearly don't respect me enough to use common courtesy. Annoyed? Hell yeah, I'm annoyed. I haven't talked to you in weeks, now you won't leave me alone and, instead of being polite and asking what you've missed while we weren't chatting, you're throwing question after question about the most random stuff at me without even really taking into account my answers. I really want to chat with you and RP and stuff like we used to, but if you're doing this after I told you I'm feeling ill and that my head's killing me...maybe I should go offline for the night or something.

----

Edit:
Don't you hate it when you look in catalogs like Victoria's Secret and like a single pair of undies costs like 10 bucks? I mean I know the company is well-known, but sheesh!:ermm:

Yes! Ohmigod, yes! It's obscene. >_<

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
So...that dude gets the boot and you let the antagonistic one stay? Well, good luck with your compnay cuz' as soon as sh*t hits the fan I'm leaving.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work at 6am and have already ran out of work, glad I finish at 2pm today. Its taking away my gaming time from GTA V, wasting it here. :lol:

Not to mention, isn't it typical that one of the biggest games ever launches and one of our forums break so the members cant talk about it...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
....that moment when all you're looking for on Google is a picture of a door, and instead you wind up on some weird site where someone practically copied the first chapter of your most popular fanfic in form of a summary.....UUUARRGIKJAGKLHAOIHAIWOEFKADSJNFLKSADJFOI1298467F6S72904 KJDN D YT8E:mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
First train cancelled at the last moment, and the second train was delayed by 20 munites- again! So fed up of this happening at the frequency that it is. Me, and other people pay for the tickets, so we should not be having this sort of terrible service. At least I'm only late for lectures, but I do worry about people with jobs.

IncarnatedDemon

I wish Yakuza Isshin would be released on PC as well...
Japanese devs need to start making games for all three platforms dam.

There are so few games that make the blood in my body rush.
Yakuza Isshin...man that looks like a fun game.

Meanwhile western developers are making Assassin Creed and Call of Dutys.
Most overrated series in my opinion.

I dont know if there is any Xbox people here, but its over. PS4 won, look at this awesome game:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just found out (I know) that Chester Bennington from Linkin Park is the new front man for Stone Temple Pilots............the f#ck?

So I looked up their new song called "Out of Time" and it is the definition of bland. Then I saw a live performance and Chester is trying to be so much like Weiland it's not even funny and is nowhere near as charismatic. It's actually pretty pathetic.

This is so stupid. It isn't STP. Scott wasn't the only one heavy on the substances if this sh!t now exist.

It's nasty. Cringe worthy. Eww. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Fudge it! So not even my doctor is prepared to help me... Yeah, you can send me for totally unnecessary tests, but you can't help me otherwise... fudging brilliant...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm a bad person.

I was angry because I didn't get paid today, so I walked right past a person who had asked me for money. I had next to no cash myself, so it was all I could do to keep my taut, muscular arms from going full-on Patrick Bateman on them.

Top Bottom