• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm a burden on my family, a burden on my friends, a burden on my husband's ego, and a burden on my children.
I don't know why the hell I'm even still here.

You're far from a burden. On the contrary, I'm honored to have someone such as you as my friend. *huglz**clings**hands over bunches of chocolate*

---
Rant:
I don't think my Gran sees my mum and I as people with needs other than eating most days. No, I am not going to the hearing in jeans and a t-shirt. Do you want us to be taken as idiots?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Gah I'm not really angry these days which makes me so angry...well...No it doesn't not really.

Um...This still counts as a rant :|

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
The actions humanity is doing not just throughout the World Wide Web but in real life makes me want to lose my faith in humanity!

The $#!+ people talk about!
Wars! Conflicts! Deaths!

I want to add this too as part of this "rant" of mine:

I can't take people like him seriously anymore!! :mad:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I hate cooking.>_<
I think I'm the opposite of you. I love cooking, I just HATE prepping the food.

Thinking: Why are bras for bigger breasted women so much more expensive and un-pretty? It's not exactly my fault that my girls require a little more support than the average set. It runs in the family! Seriously, a good bra that lifts, supports, and holds in the side meat costs and average of $20-$30. Some may not think that's much, but that's burning a hole in my wallet! Why can't I have them in pretty swirls of pinks and greens and purples and oranges and reds with hearts and stripes and lace stitching and circles? Why are the majority of options available in plain designs in white, beige and black?:mad::mad::mad:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think I'm the opposite of you. I love cooking, I just HATE prepping the food.

Thinking: Why are bras for bigger breasted women so much more expensive and un-pretty? It's not exactly my fault that my girls require a little more support than the average set. It runs in the family! Seriously, a good bra that lifts, supports, and holds in the side meat costs and average of $20-$30. Some may not think that's much, but that's burning a hole in my wallet! Why can't I have them in pretty swirls of pinks and greens and purples and oranges and reds with hearts and stripes and lace stitching and circles? Why are the majority of options available in plain designs in white, beige and black?:mad::mad::mad:
I noticed that too when I was shopping with a friend. They're just not as cute as the smaller bras. I don't know why bigger bras don't have little bows, or lace accents, it's not very fair at all. Just because the chest is bigger doesn't mean a woman doesn't want to have a bra that looks cute or pretty.

I noticed a few bigger bras which were pretty, but they were part of some expensive and limited edition range. I get that bigger bras mean more material being used, but even so, it's not fair.

Onecrazymonkey1

Thinking: Why are bras for bigger breasted women so much more expensive and un-pretty? It's not exactly my fault that my girls require a little more support than the average set. It runs in the family! Seriously, a good bra that lifts, supports, and

I really feel you but I also feel for myself as well because I barely have breasts ( they don't run in my family). Especially when I cut my hair short in the past I was more often mistaken for a teenage boy than a female.

cruel world. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

I hear you. *agrees* I'm a bit larger breasted, and I've got like...one bra that fits me properly because bras are waaaaay too expensive. >_< And ones in my size are either hard to find or ugly.
And that's why I wear corsets. ;)

Rant:
Honestly, can you stop bragging about beating all the DLC in Skyrim? I really don't give a damn. At least I'm slowly playing through and enjoying everything, where as you just zoomed through and started bragging. Just shut up! >_<

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Have you already search Ebay for some nice bras?I bought some beautiful bras there and they were not that expensive.
If you have a prefered brand, even better.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Have you already search Ebay for some nice bras?I bought some beautiful bras there and they were not that expensive.
If you have a prefered brand, even better.

The bras are new, right XD!
Usually I go to Maidenform but they haven't been having sales (btw, their bra sales are FANTASTIC) I've been having to hold off. For some reason, stores like Wal-Mart and JC Penny just...don't do it for me anymore.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Well, the ones I bought were new and still had their tags on. I bought Vanity Fair and Lilyette.

You can find new bras from 10/15$ there, just pay attention to the shipping.

aoshi

3mb7g.gif

Top Bottom