• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ofcourse, if it was a compulsion , she wouldn't have betrayed them and Tyler.

Have you seen all episodes Jules was in? She explains loyalty and relationship shared between werewolves. Even Mason was looking out for Tyler. Jules took tyler in their pack and wanted to help him control werewolf side. But Hayley was setting up hybrids(originally werewolves) voluntarily and betraying them.

Loyalty can be forced through sire bond. But a werewolf betraying their own voluntarily is like a carnivore going vegan.

I did but that was when they aired so my memories are rusty.

I just assumed it wasnt as binding as you swear it is. Im guessing the writers forgot or ignored or didnt mean it to be that binding either.

IncarnatedDemon

Even though i hate Vampires Diaries,
ive thought of making a story about a human who falls in love with a vampire.
And eventually is reincarnated as a vampire by orders of Vampire Queen.

Difference between being turned and being reincarnated as vampire:
Humans turned into vampires are weaker than reincarnated vampires.
They have lesser abilities of a reincarnated vampire.
A reincarnated vampire, is a human reborn as a vampire after death, through a vampiric ritual.
As result this vampire will be much stronger, and gets hungry quickly. While a turned vampire does not need much blood.

Meh...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im just gonna wait till the new seasons' over for Vampire diaries and just binge watch it as first episode was pretty boring for me.

Im jumping ship to the Originals

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
....voomp, there goes the nerves.
I've only done the breakfast menus. I still need to do lunch, dinner and snacks. I'm a terrible friend :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I know he means well but I do wish my dad would get off my back about writing. I get it - he wants me to carry on where I left off and get my stuff off to a publisher. But time and inspiration are against me, not to mention the fact that publishers don't just take you dad's word for it :lol:

Ah, who am I kidding? What little ability I had years ago at writing has died a hideous death by now...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it that, when we haven't talked all day, you send me a message telling me you're going to bed? If I haven't been talking to you, I either didn't notice you were online or I don't feel up to talking, so why bother sending an "I'm off to bed" message if it's not disrupting our non-existent conversation? *so lost*

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
tumblr_lu64c4vv1F1qfi4ygo3_r1_500.gif

It's finally happened...
http://www.examiner.com/article/documentary-filmmaker-alleges-police-brutality-at-million-vet-march

Dark Drakan

Admin
:lol: You guys are cool.
I read the first book in Stefan's Diaries but the writing style just didn't do it for me. Most likely because it wasn't the author I thought it was, and I wanted it to be her.

And original Elena is way hotter. So is Meredith, and Caroline.
And original Katherine WAS INSANE. Think Drucilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer kind of crazy. She was epic (especially what she did to Damon in the tooooooomb)

I need to get back into the TV show though. I'm not a fan of Ian and still don't think he does Damon justice (in looks anyway) but his personality makes up for it.

lol....oh gosh, that's something you say to an ugly person, isn't it? XD His blue eyes just don't swoon me. GAH! BLUE! Why couldn't they have just given him black contacts? I do like his version of Damon, don't get me wrong, I suppose he's done a better job with the character than...say...Tim Phillips would have....but I'm totally smitten by the original Damon and TV Damon....he's just not as cool/awesome/epic.....okay I'll shurrup about him now ._.

Thinking this over now: I don't think I'll ever want to sell the rights of my work to a producer. Yeah, maybe more money, new fanbase, whatnot, but they'll never again be truly yours.

Only reason my Fiancee started watching it was for Ian (she loves him in anything) :lol:

Though she quite likes Klaus too I have to say.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know he means well but I do wish my dad would get off my back about writing. I get it - he wants me to carry on where I left off and get my stuff off to a publisher. But time and inspiration are against me, not to mention the fact that publishers don't just take you dad's word for it :lol:

Ah, who am I kidding? What little ability I had years ago at writing has died a hideous death by now...

That's a myth, y'know. Like saying you've lost the skills needed to ride a bicycle because you haven't got on one for years. But then you get on it and you catch on pretty quick. Same thing applies with writing :p
I'm with you on the publishing front. I'm aiming at getting published more for my mums and dads (and hubby) satisfaction than my own.

Why is it that, when we haven't talked all day, you send me a message telling me you're going to bed? If I haven't been talking to you, I either didn't notice you were online or I don't feel up to talking, so why bother sending an "I'm off to bed" message if it's not disrupting our non-existent conversation? *so lost*

AGH lol this used to happen to me all the time! Just tell them 'wrong conversation' and close it down, and then ignore them for a few days XD

CR:
I SAID NO, you can NOT have a friggin gumball. You can fake cry and scream and tantrum all you like, missy. You don't get rewards for being nasty to your mommy, now get outta my room!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Why are siblings such a pain in the butt???:mad:
Some just are. I think it gets better when people are older though. I get on with my sister much better now that we're older. It sure beats pulling each others hair and arguing.:lol: So, I guess it can work out alright in the end. Just have to hang in there.

On the other hand, some siblings hate each other even as adults. It makes me think that parents are taking a big risk in having another or more children. There's no guarantee that the children will ever like each other. You could be setting children up for a lifetime of fighting and rivalry. Plus, more sbilings means the first child will have to share their parents affection, time and money with sibilings it never asked for. :/

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
My little black cat, whom still looks like a kitten, is sick. Poor little girl. ;_;
EDIT: I just realized I'm stupid and put this in the Ranting Thinking thread, not the "what are you thinking?" thread.
Me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do people think there is a time and a place for this kind of talk?
Oh, sure, I'm there for you, you can talk to me: just not at this and this time because I'm grumpy, or, just not right now because I'm tired and going to bed.
Like......................you know I don't talk about this much, and asking for help with this has happened maybe....what, like once, over a year ago? You all keep saying 'you're strong, you're strong, you can do this' but you don't understand that when I finally crack and say 'okay, I need help' that I ACTUALLY ****ING NEED HELP because I am crumbling. I find it near impossible to admit it out loud, even more so in my head because my head is telling me that I don't deserve help and that I won't get the help I need. All you, and everyone else for that matter, have been doing lately is confirming the horrible things going around in my head. They won't get it so why bother? They think they know but they don't. They think they're helping but they're not. They think you'll get better but you won't. They think you can hang on for another day, another night, even though you just said you think it'd be best if you left.
It's like....
thank you, humanity, for ****ing failing me over and over again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
UGH! People who backseat-parent who don't even HAVE kids themselves and think that because they work in a school or have babysat a few times or perhaps childmind during the week, they are somehow parenting experts.

Wrong.

They have TEXTBOOK and PROFESSIONAL knowledge which, whilst very useful, is absolutely no help at all to the average parent who has a child/ren that know who to push the buttons and make them flip out. My sister spent the first 9 years of my parenting life telling me what I was doing wrong, how children REALLY think, why my daughter was doing XYZ - all because she has qualifications in childcare and has been doing it for half her life. Then she had her own kid and ever since then she's shut the hell up about how parents "ought" to do this and that because she has finally realised that it's not as easy as she thought.

But some idiot on FB has just riled me up saying that unless you have a kid with additional needs, there is nothing at all difficult about raising kids. Hell, sometimes my ASD kid is the EASIEST to handle out of all three of mine. And the experience of parenthood this guy has? Zero. But it's ok because he babysat his cousin a few times.

*sigh*.....

Top Bottom