• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...you're rating the product one star because you're too much of an idiot to 1) check the details and know it's not your size, and 2) resize the pattern when it doesn't fit? Seriously? What kind of sew-er are you? You shouldn't even buy a period-style pattern if you don't even know how to resize it. >_<

IncarnatedDemon

The people who use word "entitled" to describe fans, should (and excuse my language) go and **** themself.
There are many people who have made art, animations, music videos etc on DMC.

These people are advertising DMC by doing so. But most of all people are expressing their passion for what they are fan of.

This is obviously not happening for just DMC, any games fan are creating art: music, digital, traditional etc.

And the people who are in a position in gaming industry who use the word "entitled" to describe fans are just idiots.

You shouldn´t let fans decide what you create. For example if your going to make a new IP after you made a successful triology, you should think "Hey i am making something new, i should think of what i want to create :)".
But if your making a sequal to a game, from a gameplay perspective it is your loyal fans that will help you shape a better product. And you listening to them will give you the fans respect, and people will be less likely to pirate your games as result. But the main reason you should listen to fans is that they are supporting the game you made.

aoshi

Okay..I have gotta get this off my chest.

Seriously, You are pointing at a male sexual objectification?You admit that you are a source of yaoi which is the epitome of male sexual objectification and yet you say chris redfield has been sexually objectified from an alternate costume in revelations? FFS, Look in the mirror before you point at other's reflection. The world is just fine and its your reflection thats tainted. F*cking pervert.

IncarnatedDemon

Okay..I have gotta get this off my chest.

Seriously, You are pointing at a male sexual objectification?You admit that you are a source of yaoi which is the epitome of male sexual objectification and yet you say chris redfield has been sexually objectified from an alternate costume in revelations? FFS, Look in the mirror before you point at other's reflection. The world is just fine and its your reflection thats tainted. F*cking pervert.
I can relate your thought.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
F*cking hell, animal shelters. Stop with the guilt trip. Do you think this is easy for me to give up Bunny? Do you really think I want to give away my rabbit--who is more like a kid to me than a pet? This is far from easy. If you can't help me find Bunny a nice home--or just take him in and make him comfortable in his old age--then I don't know what I can do. I tried the ASPCA when we first got him and they won't take rabbits anymore. What the f*ck am I supposed to do if all the no-kill shelters in the area won't take rabbits either? Maybe this is the reason so many people let their bunnies loose in the park. -_- *doesn't want Bunny to end up abandoned*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I swear the people that work in town are complete twonks. I bought Yakuza 3. It's supposed to be the game disc +bonus cd.
I suppose the guy took a look at the bonus disc and thought... 'the game is already in there'. Yeah, difference between discs is the fact that is says AUDIO CD/ENHANCED CD. Even a monkey could tell them apart!

FUDGING MP3!

F*cking hell, animal shelters. Stop with the guilt trip. Do you think this is easy for me to give up Bunny? Do you really think I want to give away my rabbit--who is more like a kid to me than a pet? This is far from easy. If you can't help me find Bunny a nice home--or just take him in and make him comfortable in his old age--then I don't know what I can do. I tried the ASPCA when we first got him and they won't take rabbits anymore. What the f*ck am I supposed to do if all the no-kill shelters in the area won't take rabbits either? Maybe this is the reason so many people let their bunnies loose in the park. -_- *doesn't want Bunny to end up abandoned*

I know it doesn't help but if I lived near you, I would loved to have given Bunny a home.

I was looking at rabbits in the local pets at home store... they looked so unhappy and dishevelled (I think I've got that word right) :(

IncarnatedDemon

We had two pets birds. My sibling got them.
Ocasionally i helped clean their cages.

I was lazy. We sold them because my sibling and i could not do the duty. But now and then i think of those two birds, and hope they are in safe hands.

Anyway before you get a pet, you better have good financial status.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know it doesn't help but if I lived near you, I would loved to have given Bunny a home.

I was looking at rabbits in the local pets at home store... they looked so unhappy and dishevelled (I think I've got that word right) :(

Aww, thank you, VB. :3 Tbh...I've been getting a lot of offers from friends to take him, but the closest one is halfway across the country from me. @_@ *wishes she lived closer to her all friends*
Yeah, most pet store bunnies do look that way. =( *finds it sad**secretly thinks pet stores don't treat them right on purpose so the pets look all sad and lonely for customers*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You know that feeling of anger and annoyance that's been built up for a short while up until the point that the problem itself is nearing the mark of being resolved anyway? And you're kind of feeling that there shouldn't really be any reason to still feel like you want to smash something but you've built the rage up inside anyway so why stop when you've already started?

I swear I am somewhat bipolar because at times I can't distinguish between my own personal emotions. At times when I know I am meant to feel one particular emotion more than others I genuinely get confused and end up receiving a mixed concoction of several emotions that result in me getting angry and then regretful and also upset.

aoshi

My PC is pretty banged up. With constant power failures and hard shut downs corrupting installed softwares. Plus i am running out of space to install new softwares.I feel computers are like babies. Its hard to figure why they cry for.>_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The poster states to send your CV off via e-mail to apply for the job. I do this and get an e-mail back that says I've got to download an application form from their website and then send it to them in the post.

What sort of messed up World is this? =/

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
The Zimmerman case in Florida. Enough said.

if i have been taught anything by observing humans, its that once the public views a person as a villain, they will crucify them, whether they are proven innocent or guilty in your court of law.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Today I was suppose to be at the park right now playing in the lake. But since my bf dose not do daily mattince on his car; we find the battery is dead. Day ruined.

Top Bottom