• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LeoXCV

Single life for life
He he.. and i'm sorry if you got the wrong idea that i was making fun of you
No problem, it's sorted now.

On the the note of what I posted before, he is now dead. It took the dog to actually die for him to finally say "I'll put them on leads now". Such a simple thing could have avoided all this. Why... WHY is there so much ignorance in this world?!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thanks, FB, for making me hand-click every one of the 5000 friends in mah art account to invite them to my new page... you couldn't just have an 'invite all' button, right? Wouldn't wanna make it too easy, would we... >_>

I know there are apps for that, but you shouldn't have to download some app and risk picking up bugs just because FB's functionality is a rusty bucket.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
5000 friends? Ugh. I prefer five good ones instead of that. I guess this is internet afterall. It fails in many ways. Light love might still be there in some way I believe.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Not real friends obviously. It's an art account. Most of them are fellow artists. And I'm using Facebook to promote myself or else I don't sell anything, and then I can't eat.

Very little to do with rainbows and real love...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not real friends obviously. It's an art account. Most of them are fellow artists. And I'm using Facebook to promote myself or else I don't sell anything, and then I can't eat.

Very little to do with rainbows and real love...

I know but I am going real far to achieve it!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
So your saying 6 people pre-ordered in-store, and you only got 4 copies of the game in, and I have to wait another 5 days for mine? Why yes, I will be taking my deposit back and I will be keeping those nice little pre-order bonuses as a sign of you saying "Sorry we screwed up", I'll also just go over to another store and just pick up a copy there.

So yeah, apparently pre-ordering a game nowadays doesn't mean being guaranteed a copy.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So your saying 6 people pre-ordered in-store, and you only got 4 copies of the game in, and I have to wait another 5 days for mine? Why yes, I will be taking my deposit back and I will be keeping those nice little pre-order bonuses as a sign of you saying "Sorry we screwed up", I'll also just go over to another store and just pick up a copy there.

So yeah, apparently pre-ordering a game nowadays doesn't mean being guaranteed a copy.

I had that problem with Catherine. I got it seven days later :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, so I don't know you but that comment you've put on her FB page is just...dumb. Sorry and all that jazz but if you really HAVE been there, then you'd know that depression - true depression - is a mental illness, not a "mindset" as you so artlessly put it.

You couldn't have been more insensitive than if you'd just told her to "pull her socks up and stop whining". By hell, if everyone with depression could just choose to pull themselves out of it, do you not think that they would already? Or any other mental illness for that matter?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Got another reality check just now. Apparently for all my people skills and prowess I still lack the empathy required to make people feel better when it counts, and now I fear I've just lost a friend that I value immensely.

I just wish I knew what I'd done wrong...

aoshi

B*tch of a blitz. Killed me right when i was in a roll with no damage bonuses.

Sometimes DMC 4 goes into this ultra hard mode that i die even in Bloody palace even after trying so hard. If i spend like 1 entire day on it, I am sure i will ace it. But i don't have the time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Who puts steel girder racking in a warehouse that damn low!? *Crouches to pick something up, then stands quickly* Ouch my damn head! Thats going to hurt in the morning, if thats not concussion in the making I dont know what is...

aoshi

"Former troll????"

Please look at my post count and date of joining. I have been here since 2006 and i have not even crossed a 1000 posts.Yes, i have involved in a few feuds but certainly not a troll. Big disagreement there.

"Learn the hard way?????"

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee, I am all up for hard games. If i lose??? I ain't gonna spill my guts.

To my credit, I have done productive stuff like make a sig for a fellow member, earn a few friends , and all that gets the attention is one or two feuds that i had. Wow, never felt better. Thank you very much.:/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
LOL.

So everyone still defends the alcoholic parent and it's amazing to see. Alcoholism aside, she's been "too busy" (too busy in 2 years to even send me a decent email or call at all), "she's a _____, and you know how they are" <insert surname> (well so am I, but do I get away with acting that way and would everyone would still be kissing my ass?); "you both should try harder to work this out" (I HAVE been trying, and been being ignored, are you guys even listening to what I'm saying) etc. etc.

And then someone has the gall to tell me that a verbally/physically abusive alcoholic parent shouldn't affect a child that lives with them because the threats or fights were not directed at the child. One of the most ignorant things I've ever heard, and from someone who was right there. Amazing.

I cannot stand it when someone's behaviour is unacceptable, would be unacceptable to anyone in their right mind, and yet it doesn't count somehow, you're supposed to pretend it never happened (and still isn't happening). No thanks.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Gotta love it when I get full-on whining PM's about a GENERAL message I post which points fingers at NO ONE specific. In fact, there is nothing in there whatsoever to even being to indicate I am referring to ANYBODY with any sort of specificity. Hey, if you recognise yourself in something I post then that's all in your head...don't try to cause an argument with me over nothing.

FYI to the three people who have messaged me since last night and complained: like I said in my PM, I wasn't even thinking of you guys when I wrote it. Why would I? You haven't even blipped on my radar for anything. But hey - if you think I'm referring to you, go right ahead and feel sorry for yourself. No one else does.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
:mad: Terminated from my **** poor job!! Just my mangers trying to save their @$$. I feel like the lowest piece of crud right now. Thank goodness for the DMC forums. <3

Top Bottom