• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish some people would learn to spell. There's a difference between "there", "their", and "they're" as well as between "to", "too", and "two". Not using proper spelling in an argument makes people look like dumb *sses. Honestly.
...did I mention I hate text talk?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I wish some people would learn to spell. There's a difference between "there", "their", and "they're" as well as between "to", "too", and "two". Not using proper spelling in an argument makes people look like dumb *sses. Honestly.
...did I mention I hate text talk?
Just imagine if it's the future of the English language...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, that's the last time i ask for help.

Also, I don't moan because no one comments on my stories or deviant art stuff. I could get all b*tchy because no one has commented on my last story, but i'm not going to because it's not worth wasting my breath over.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
College: Lets do all the p!ss easy units at the same time, and then the two most difficult units at the same time. Know what? Lets just have the most difficult and time consuming assignments from each of those units together so both deadlines are at the same time.

Me: Fcking REALLY? *Flips table

I'm also getting really fed up with how disorganised and incompetent the college is in general. They can't use a simple cloud submission system properly (You expect me to submit that work when there is no link huh?), they can't keep to their own deadlines set a lot of the time (Multiple assignments still waiting for marks from about 4 months ago) and some people there have that wonderful ability to speak for an hour and say nothing to further waste our time (They should really be in politics, not IT).

aoshi

<Insert game> fans are the worst fans i have ever come across. I mean, this is not the first time people act so childish. So do the mods and admins. I mean they would only call an issue until the final nail is hit on the coffin to go "Yeah, that was a murder. wat a shame????". Why does a <insert-game> series has the worst fans?????

I don't get the logic where a long-time fan is a default "right" in every way??????WTF. Screw your logic.Cuz it ain't right and i can't agree. If you want to bitch about it, Sorry, I don't have the time. No, I am not goin to hate the series jus cuz of childish fans. I am not going to tolerate non-sense in order to share your forum space. **** you.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I would rant about college again since there are at least 3 different subjects I could go on about, but I need to move away from those rants and switch it up a bit. So here is a rant about people boasting about being in a relationship...

Seriously, stfu. Tell me once, I will congratulate. Tell me twice, I will say how are things. Tell me every f'ing day, I will just ignore the statement entirely. Firstly, no it is not because I'm single and I'm jealous, quite frankly I prefer single life. I've been a loner for quite a long time and I have zero reasons to deviate from that style. And secondly, it's not actually the way its brought up in conversation or how the subject is spoken about that annoys me. It is literally down to the fact certain people seem to be unable to just shut up about it. Believe it or not I do actually like conversations that don't end up being repeats from every other conversation.

It especially annoys me when people use the relationship status as a way to immediately recognise themselves as a better person than anyone that is single and have been for a while.

(No disrespect to those with relationships on here btw, none of you act anywhere near to this ;) I'm happy for all of you :p)

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. **** Neon Genesis Evangelion.

**** Shinji's punk-bitch emo attitude

**** Asuka's whiny Tsundere assholery.

**** Gendo for being a ****ty ass father and wreaking the world.

**** the fake Psudou-intelligent quasi-religious BS they expect us to take as symbolism.

**** it. **** ALL OF IT!

WHY WON'T IT DIE! WHY IS IT POPULAR! IT SUCKS! GAINEX!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It especially annoys me when people use the relationship status as a way to immediately recognise themselves as a better person than anyone that is single and have been for a while.
Surely that would mean that they are insecure in themselves if they need another person to define them and make them feel superior. People should know themselves before getting into a relationship otherwise you lose all sense of self, and then what happens if there is a breakup?:/ It's better to be single and sure of yourself than just rushing into a relationship for the sake of it. Surely people should be happy with their own company before sharing it with others.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
$%&**&()(%#%^(**(_*&^##^Y(*)(*
It's a ****ing poll. Why do people have to make something so simple into a ****ing drama.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
$%&**&()(%#%^(**(_*&^##^Y(*)(*
It's a ******* poll. Why do people have to make something so simple into a ******* drama.

The gender thing? It's kind of important to some of us, especially when we find ourselves in grey areas like "if you're not in camp Black or White, GTFO". Because that's often what it feels like, when you are in that position. People can be very unkind, often simply because they don't have the time or effort to consider what it must be like for that person.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The gender thing? It's kind of important to some of us, especially when we find ourselves in grey areas like "if you're not in camp Black or White, GTFO". Because that's often what it feels like, when you are in that position. People can be very unkind, often simply because they don't have the time or effort to consider what it must be like for that person.
Besides, there is the physical gender body, binary for most, but others are born both. Then there's the gender that society expects you to act like based on your physical body, the gender a person's mind relates to and also the sexual orientation. People aren't so simple. I'd like to think we're all a mix of a bit of everything. Just because you're piloting a male/female/both body doesn't mean your mind can't be a mix of whatever you like. ^_^ Kinda like the end of the Breakfast Club film
I heard there is now such thing as 'gender X' for people who do not identify fully as male or female. But maybe again, that does not describe everyone.
Thing is, humans like to label things because it makes it easier. When something doesn't have a clear label, it becomes...not sure of the word....a problem?:/
But labels cause a lot of problems in themselves.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
then what happens if there is a breakup?:/
They usually go try-hard, attempting to hit on everything possible until they can get the categorisation of "single" taken off so they can resume boasting. Even in that time-frame of being single they often continue to boast about all the people their talking to (Which receives more "wupty-f'ing-do" responses from me).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
They usually go try-hard, attempting to hit on everything possible until they can get the categorisation of "single" taken off so they can resume boasting. Even in that time-frame of being single they often continue to boast about all the people their talking to (Which receives more "wupty-f'ing-do" responses from me).
Sometimes I don't know if people see what they do as boasting. Maybe they're unaware it comes off like that?:/ Some people can be so flooded with feelings and hormones that they don't see what they are doing is obonxious. They probably think other people will be happy for them because they feel so happy themselves.

Then there are others who are in a relationship for the sake of being in one. Maybe to fit in?
The kind of relationshop where both define their identities as being with that person; like they've become so codependent that one can't function without the other is when it gets dangerous.

There are some that instantly want to hook up with a quick rebound because they're not used to their own company or just want a relationship to forget the old or to be like others around them.
But there are other people who after a breakup make it a time for personal reflection and decide to spend time with themselves to work out what they want with life and relationships and maybe wait quite a while before wanting to make that kind of connection with another person again. It's best to do that instead of running to the first relationship that comes along and making the same mistakes.

Top Bottom