• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh* No matter who I ask, it's always the same. "Oh, you're making an RPG? Cool, but I got this random thing I have to do, and no, I can't help you at all." Screw you...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
The nerve of some people...
This is why I'm so bloody frustrated and angry all the time!...
I try to speak nicely and then you think Im ****ting on you!...
Well F*ck you ignorant people!...

Terrutas

*sigh* No matter who I ask, it's always the same. "Oh, you're making an RPG? Cool, but I got this random thing I have to do, and no, I can't help you at all." Screw you...
Bahahaha, People did that to me ALL THE TIME when I was messing with RPG Maker! :D

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Me: Well, time to submit that work to the college cloud system *Types in username and password
Cloud system login: The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic.
Me: *Checks caps lock and retypes username and password slowly
Cloud system login: The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic.
Me: Oh FFS not this again :/

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I have seen hell, and it is sitcoms.

Oh, hey look! Let's throw these two INCOMPATIBLE people together and make thousands of episodes about the WACKY things they do because they ****ING HATE EACH OTHER!
Throw in some half ass puns and canned laughter?! GENIUS! :D

Kill me. Kill me now.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Fudgkin pies, is that really mine? I did that?
WHUT?
That's good :( I'm not that good :( What was I drinking back then? :(
Ohhhhhh, I don't think I can carry on with that fic now :( I suck!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
wait this is a ranting and thinking thread?
I'll start off, I HATE THIS THREAD.
Nah, kidding.
I hate netflix now.
screw netflix, two years ago, netflix was the greatest **** ever to come to my home. I never had cable, didn't have jack for TV...it had all of my favorite shows..ALL OF THEM.
But now, nope, they got rid of everything, rid of my favorite animes, TV shows and movies.
I can go on a really long as hell list of **** they used to have, but seriously now I'm only there for Doctor Who.
**** you, Netflix.
Actually, I'm going to write up another rant when I see the last and final straw.
what am I doing with my life.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
HATE it when I spend hours on something and then when I look at it, it looks like I haven't done anything.

That's how I felt last night working on my RPG. Spent hours tweaking the NPCs and examinable objects, and then realized "Well ****, I still haven't done anything with the 2nd floor of the castle."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Type 2 diabetes is a lifestyle choice? I don't think so. Don't these idiot mp's know that it can be herediatary?! "the sort of people that get type 2 diabetes are the ones who eat donuts for breakfast"... yup, just when you think the government couldn't get anymore ignorant, they do.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
YES, MOM. F*cking brilliant idea! TAKE AWAY MY INTERNET SO I WORK MORE. No need for that, after all. Even though half my classes have entirely online homework. Oh, but that's just tough sh!t isn't it? ISN'T IT?! DO YOU WANT ME TO F*CKING FAIL?! I know you have good intentions but my GOD woman you are going about it completely BACKWARDS!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Item not in stock, but they let me send them the money anyway, and now Paypal is holding my refund so they can profit>_< When did online shopping become such hassle? I thought it was to make life easier.

Top Bottom