• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Stupid hotmail account hacked. They make you add all that security info and personal details that I didn't want to add anyway FOR THAT VERY REASON! and still the account gets broken into.....>_< switching to a different email service for sure!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Sometimes I don't know if people see what they do as boasting. Maybe they're unaware it comes off like that?:/ Some people can be so flooded with feelings and hormones that they don't see what they are doing is obonxious. They probably think other people will be happy for them because they feel so happy themselves.
True, but usually people like that don't use a relationship status to purposely and directly belittle anyone that is single which is what I'm more on about. Plus if they were like how you described if I said "Please stop" they probably would.
We could probably talk about this for ages but I won't reply further than this since I don't want this thread to become clogged :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it that, whenever I stick up for myself or my opinion, everyone turns against me? May I remind people that it's my opinion. Not yours. Not the next-door neighbors. MINE. My opinion can d*mn well differ from yours. I'm not a f*cking robot designed to parrot the opinions I'm being force-fed by the world, so sit down, shut up, and let me say my piece. And then let's go back to our lives, because thinking differently isn't a new f*cking thing, and it certainly shouldn't be on the top of your list of priorities to stop.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Life is what happens when you're planning other things. Doesn't make much sense to me, because what I'm planning is life. To have a better one. I've believed in karma for many years now, but nothing substantially good has happened to aid my belief in karma.

Life certainly has a way of screwing things up.

On another note. If one person starts blaming me for something, it seems like everyone jumps on the bandwagon. It makes me absolutely sick and tired to hear. I'm not always the one in the wrong, by my girlfriend and her mother to my parents and my boss. Sometimes, just sometimes, you guys are the ones in the wrong. I'm not Mr.Scapegoat 2013 ****wits, start realising that!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish he'd stop coming over and pestering us when we're just trying to talk. I just want to talk to my girlfriend, we don't need you coming over and making snide comments and rude gestures... You're turning everyone against you. Your friends are starting to hate you, and the only person that is still with you is your sl*t of a "girlfriend." You know she's cheating on you right now? You're just too blind to see it.

Asshole.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
You refuse to listen to anyone when we said put a lead on the dogs when you take them for a walk... ARE YOU FU'KING THICK OR WHAT, you live next to a main road you idiot, it doesn't matter if they are loyal and follow wherever you go, stuff can STILL happen. Now look what has gone and happened because you decide to ignore all possible dangers because you DON'T... FU'KING... THINK. Both of your children will now be distraught, your wife/my sister is now in tears, and just wait until everyone else in the family hears about what has happened. I really for the sake of everyone hope that he turns out to be fine... but if it does make a turn for the worst, I really don't know how it will be handled, just know that you will be on the receiving end, and you full well fu'king deserve it too.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
In case you are thinking my comment was aimed at you and your post, it really wasn't :)
Sorry, I was in an extremely foul mood and seeing such an indirect comment right after mine made me assume it was. If you don't mind my asking, what/who was it even for?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sorry, I was in an extremely foul mood and seeing such an indirect comment right after mine made me assume it was. If you don't mind my asking, what/who was it even for?
Lol, no problem - I've done this myself plenty of times anyway and to be fair I should have made it more clear who I was referring to. It was actually concerning someone who I can't name but has been making complaining posts about how evil the staff here are and then soft-deleting them, thinking we can't see them :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

He he.. and i'm sorry if you got the wrong idea that i was making fun of you

Top Bottom