• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LeoXCV

Single life for life
DAMMIT ANGELO, I go to the trouble of making a well informed post based on my own opinion I wanted to share, created in a way to avoid flaming as best as possible, and you go and lock the thread :'(

I demand a time refund :<

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DAMMIT ANGELO, I go to the trouble of making a well informed post based on my own opinion I wanted to share, created in a way to avoid flaming as best as possible, and you go and lock the thread :'(

I demand a time refund :<

Sorry bro, my patience has been wearing extremely thin today and that thread was going nowhere, fast.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh...:troll:
Now that you mention it, I cannot unsee Sam's trollface. :lol:

mqdefault.jpg

I can't really unsee it either...
Sam: "Mind if I cut in?"
My Girlfriend: "HOLY CRAP INSTANT EARGASM"

She also got a good jab in when Sam cut out Raiden's left eye and chopped off his left arm.
Boris: "Raiden, are you alright?!"
GF: "Yes, I am ALL RIGHT!"

Lulz.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:O Can't believe you hadn't noticed it until now, I was thinking you had that picture of Sam as your avi for that very reason :lol:

I had it purely because I like Sam and I swear it's the only avatar worthy picture out there. And now I like it even more. :lol:

Terrutas

this one time I ate a sour cream and onion pringle,had an orgasm and died. but it tasted so good that I was revived.

...You're weird. :<

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Huh... just noticed my new digital clock has the date shown as Month - Day rather than Day - Month...
THIS WILL FOREVER AGGRAVATE ME! :mad:

Fun fact time: My room is currently 17.1°C according to the clock.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Thinking... F*CK Florida. Why can't the weather here just stay consistent? One minute it's nice the next raining! :mad:

Hah! Arkansas in a nut shell. We went from mid 70s to ice storm warnings to thunderstorms in freaking February.

Rant: Come on, cafeteria, at least TRY on the weekends.

Onecrazymonkey1

Why did you betray me, when I trusted you above all else? You were my only love and my only guy. I was with you longer then some people are married....That's what I thought we would be one day. Now I'm 24 yours old posting messages on a gaming internet forum and sometimes asking myself what the hell am I doing? oh and now because I was with you for so long I can't even talk to other guys without feeling awkward and shy, I guess I'm ****ed. You're still my friend and if you asked me tomorrow to forgive you I probably would out of pure loneliness; does that make me weak and pathetic? I think so but then I never claimed to be strong either.

You ruined me and I still love you,

Thanks

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking... F*CK Florida. Why can't the weather here just stay consistent? One minute it's nice the next raining! :mad:
Would you like to swap countries?...
Over here the sun is killer atm...

WHY AM I BATHING IN MY OWN SWEAT AND IM NOT EVEN OUTSIDE?!?!?!?....

Top Bottom