• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LeoXCV

Single life for life
So we went in or we didn't but so long as had the work done, no one minded too much. Guess things have changed quite a bit in the last 12 years...or maybe it was just my college?
I think it is just more of a change over time. As more technology makes comparisons easier, colleges are more worried about attendance rates and other things. 'least that's my best analysis of it anyway.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wasn't Lloyds by any chance? I had same thing to me happen a while back, I had to cancel my card because of the fraudulent transactions... when I applied for a new one, they thought *I* was acting weird by doing it, cancelled my application twice, I was debit/credit cardless for a month, too.

No it was HSBC.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'd heard Lloyds is one of the worst, but that HSBC was supposed to be one of the best...(they wouldn't give me an account, lulz)

I guess banks don't know how to deal with this stuff properly yet. HSBC is the one that gives you a little calculator device thing to generate a PIN for online banking, right? I guess they're trying, but it still doesn't make sense for them to flag a small transaction like a train ticket and totally miss a massive one that doesn't match your habits.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
HSBC are crap. Actually, so are Lloyds, Halifax and that weird Abbey National/Santander thingy.

I remember Steve going into HSBC with a certain sum of money, looking to save it with them. They turned him down flat - during a time when every other bank was literally throwing themselves at anyone with more than a fiver to spare. So he trotted over to Natwest who laid out the red carpet and hasn't looked back since.

I don't like Nationwide too much though - I have an account with them but I don't like how they insist on you using that weird little card reader thing every time you want to do anything online. Natwest have been busy telling me that the card thing isn't safe. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!!1111ONE

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That's what I did... well, kind of - I had a student loan and a few grants to deposit, a couple of thousand in all, HSBC just said they weren't interested.

Yet, my friend got his HSBC account in school, as that bank were offering schoolkids accounts... O__o

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
When are you coming back for a visit?
Um...probably not for another five years. It's really chaotic flying with two kids, nevermind three.
Why is that?
*o0* Well there's three of them and only two of us. *thinking at this point that if you bothered to actually raise your own two kids, you'd have an idea, but alas!*
LOL
*one day later*
Oh well. I've got a man in my life. And also 3 kids. Not married yet, will let you know when we go there. Otherwise things are going really well here.
*headwall repeatedly with great force*

I absolutely ****ing hate being lied to, especially by Miss Obviously-I-Want-To-Be-Better-Than-You-Know-I-Am.
I'm contemplating whether I bitch back at her or just ignore her now. A week or two ago she was still messing around with her lesbian lover, now all of a sudden she's got a guy, again, after 6 years? Hmmm. Something stinks of burning pants. Probably some guy she met at another night club last night and now suddenly she's thinking of marrying him. AGH.
Jesus give me strength to SHUT UP.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Um...probably not for another five years. It's really chaotic flying with two kids, nevermind three.
Why is that?
*o0* Well there's three of them and only two of us. *thinking at this point that if you bothered to actually raise your own two kids, you'd have an idea, but alas!*
LOL
*one day later*
Oh well. I've got a man in my life. And also 3 kids. Not married yet, will let you know when we go there. Otherwise things are going really well here.
*headwall repeatedly with great force*

I absolutely ******* hate being lied to, especially by Miss Obviously-I-Want-To-Be-Better-Than-You-Know-I-Am.
I'm contemplating whether I bitch back at her or just ignore her now. A week or two ago she was still messing around with her lesbian lover, now all of a sudden she's got a guy, again, after 6 years? Hmmm. Something stinks of burning pants. Probably some guy she met at another night club last night and now suddenly she's thinking of marrying him. AGH.

Actually, that sounds like someone i used to call my best friend...
It's amazing how some people can turn their sexuality in an instant.... *shudders*... I'll leave that information to another rant.
I gave up dealing with people like that after she lied to me once too often...

I joined Natwest because I was a kid, and had no choice. (thanks parents).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Whenever I eat dinner, about an hour after I just wanna pass out for two hours.

Supposedly it is something to do with all the blood and energy going toward digestion. I could do without it, with all this work to do.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
and that weird Abbey National/Santander thingy.
My sister could rant for hours about them with all the crap they've put her through. I'm so glad I've only been with Natwest after listening to all of what she's gone through. Also I'm glad a Natwest branch opened up a year ago right next to the shops I live near, now there's one in town and right where I live :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

. A week or two ago she was still messing around with her lesbian lover, now all of a sudden she's got a guy, again, after 6 years? Hmmm. Something stinks of burning pants. Probably some guy she met at another night club last night and now suddenly she's thinking of marrying him. AGH.

OUCH that must hurt..... if i was you i would've JUST f*kin punch that hore

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish I was back to the original Playstation 1 with my dad playing Gran Turismo 2.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'd heard Lloyds is one of the worst, but that HSBC was supposed to be one of the best...(they wouldn't give me an account, lulz)

I guess banks don't know how to deal with this stuff properly yet. HSBC is the one that gives you a little calculator device thing to generate a PIN for online banking, right? I guess they're trying, but it still doesn't make sense for them to flag a small transaction like a train ticket and totally miss a massive one that doesn't match your habits.

They have refunded my cash rather quickly & issued me a new card but still it should never have happened. Im now without a card until mine arrives so have to write myself a cheque & actually go into the bank to get cash out. Not ideal when I work from 6am until 5pm 6 days a week currently so banks arent open when I finish & not open at all on my day off.

I don't like Nationwide too much though - I have an account with them but I don't like how they insist on you using that weird little card reader thing every time you want to do anything online. Natwest have been busy telling me that the card thing isn't safe. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!!!1111ONE

Lots of banks use them now & they are pretty easy to use but as I found out they still dont stop people using your card. Makes it harder for YOU to get into your account but if anyone clones your card they dont need your pin or that card reader to pay for anything online.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'm sick of listening to all the **** my Mother comes out with, I wanna live life how I want to and that's NOT with you around...
Leave me the HELL alone and let me have my space!...
I'm 18, I can do whatever I want, you say, I'm old enough to look after and take care of myself, you say...
Do you let me have that? NO, CAUSE YOU'RE A CONTROLLING *insert abusive comments here*...

I wish you'd let me breathe and sort out my own problems, because honestly, I never needed you...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Where does the limit go? How many.? How limited? Balance? Definitions?

I am sick of acting like this. Being tough and ''cool''. It is not always the right thing...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Right... so someone who you don't even know has called your character a Mary Sue? SO?! If you can't take criticism perhaps you shouldn't be posting stuff to DA. Plus, what you are describing as a Mary Sue, isn't... perhaps you should look the term up before bitching about it on your journal...
It wouldn't be half as bad if you drew your own art instead of uploading characters you've created by using online creators.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
What? I have 1043 post? I just had 1000. Damn times runs up in a smoking sicking style cycle.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
An advert about mental health... believe me government, if all people suffering with mental health could talk away their troubles, they would... but talking doesn't always work... you just think it does because you have no idea how those people think or feel.

Top Bottom