• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

aoshi

I am sick of people complaining RE 6 did not reach sales figures. **** you. If you don't like the game......eat glass. Atleast it was not in sub-par standards as DmC....*SHRUGS*.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sorry, you've read that letter and you know the cr*p that I've been through the past few days, and yet you still have the nerve to order me around... you're a d*ck! You also got p*ssed because my Uncle told my mum that I could talk to him and you don't like it because I don't talk to you.
Is it any wonder.
Your head is so far up your ass you wouldn't be able to hear me talking to you!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Of f*cking course I'd snap at him again. What kind of best friend am I? I don't deserve to be anywhere near him...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
THE FU** IS THIS GAME ?

The disguise SYSTEM IS TRASH !

WHAT THE HELL ? This is THE LIMIT !

You have to use disguises to Obtain the fuse BUT every Room is filled with 20 of those suckers and AVOIDING ONE Of them fuc**ng takes half of your Magic meter ! WTF ??

HOW THE HELL ? CAN i Pass this Bullshit mission ? Did Square Enix even test this ****TY MISSION Before slapping it in the game ?

HOW Many fuc**Ng FUSES ARE THERE ? DAMMIT ! I can't even KILL them all they keep Re-spawning WTF ?

I'm only Playing in the NORMAL mode WTF ?

EDIT: Okay i just said fu*k the Rank and just killed everyone on sight got the 4 damn fuses now a boring cutscene plays

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
THE FU** IS THIS GAME ?

The disguise SYSTEM IS TRASH !

WHAT THE HELL ? This is THE LIMIT !

You have to use disguises to Obtain the fuse BUT every Room is filled with 20 of those suckers and AVOIDING ONE Of them fuc**ng takes half of your Magic meter ! WTF ??

HOW THE HELL ? CAN i Pass this Bullshit mission ? Did Square Enix even test this ****TY MISSION Before slapping it in the game ?

HOW Many fuc**Ng FUSES ARE THERE ? DAMMIT ! I can't even KILL them all they keep Re-spawning WTF ?

I'm only Playing in the NORMAL mode WTF ?

EDIT: Okay i just said fu*k the Rank and just killed everyone on sight got the 4 damn fuses now a boring cutscene plays
o_o The air... it's blue...

Rant: Winter sucks... and I hate packing! Holidays are awesome, but packing... grrr. *Curls up*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know why, but I've been so depressed lately. There shouldn't be any reason to be depressed, but I just... Am.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I hate sharing a room with my brother, it's official, I want to murder him while he sleeps....
You do NOT wake me up at 3 in the morning when I'm trying to sleep....
You do NOT throw my stuff out the window....
You do NOT insult me at any given time....

And last but not least....
You will NOT get shifty at me for something I didn't do.....

Younger brothers, psh, don't make me laugh ._.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ugh - if we truly have the same opinions on this stuff and you are in full agreement with me about it all...how is it you've packed up and quit and I've stayed? You're a great guy and you've got the right passion and drive to make this work on a spectacular level but it feels like you are in your own way right now...and it's a shame because the potential is incredible.

Musicians. Such a sensitive bunch... ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Please stop spreading the negativity. I made this thread so that all negativity and member wars could be limited to this one thread that people can choose to avoid. This was to remove all the hateful/offensive/angry rants from the Thinking thread so people can post there in peace without getting any heat for it.
SO WHY IS IT SPREADING ALL OVER THE BOARD NAO?!?!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
No, the "XCV" in my name is not a clan, please stop asking me if you can join it. My inbox is becoming cluttered from all you asking and I'm not replying to all of them explaining it's Roman numerals. Also all you wannabe pros quit challenging me to 1v1's, I will just ignore you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I put my feelings into song form as a remix of Metroid Fusion's Sector 4 theme... Even in depression I'm a nerd.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, I don't end up getting the job I reaaaally wanted, I'm bummed out about it and you don't have any words of encouragement for me. Then I tell you that I've signed up to be a rep for Avon and you laugh at me. Not a surprised 'haha, so you've got a backup then, great job!' kind of laugh but a sarcastic laugh that says 'phu-lease, haven't we been through this kind of thing before?'
No, we haven't. I wanted to, but I wasn't mentally ready for that commitment of hard work. Now that I am, and I have everything set up, YOU make me feel like I can't do ****. And you know what? Life doesn't just ****ing snowball for you. It does to me too ALL THE ****ING TIME. Last night I tried to change the lightbulbs in the kids' rooms - I felt like a total idiot because I can't do it. I try to help you with the computer, you snap at me to just leave it alone. I tell you I've always wanted to run my own guesthouse, I want to run a daycare, I CAN DO THIS, that's the kind of business I KNOW I'm cut out for.
You don't want more kids, okay, I don't want to be 30 and pregnant so if you're not keen for kids before I hit that mark, I'm not getting knocked up again. That doesn't mean I don't want more kids. I would love, love, love to adopt.
You tell me sure when I've got AT LEAST 5 books published, at least two in HARD COPY, and a writing contract with a publisher, we can look at adopting.
**** YOU. Seriously. First, you have no idea how hard it is just to grab an agents' attention, let alone get published OR signed for a contract deal. I don't have that kind of luck. I don't have the connections. This is basically you stating that me wanting to self-publish is a stupid idea. Thanks.
Now I'm not going to do the guesthouse thing because, yeah you're right, I can barely keep my own house organised and running smoothly.
I'm not going to do the daycare thing because, yeah you're right, I can hardly maintain my own children.
I'm not going to adopt because, yeah you're right, I probably wouldn't be fit or qualify to become an adoptive parent. Why'd I want to screw up somebody else's kids when I'm already doing such a splendid job at ****ing up own kids, right?
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This means so much to me that I feel like I could die.
Thank you for putting me on the downhill again. All I needed was that one little ****ing push from you. Thanks. You're my ****ing hero.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish you would stop being so conflicting. You constantly tell me that I need to go to college, get a job, make lots of money, move out, have a life. And yet you're turning around and telling me "oh, you need to get published because it would be so good for you". I call bullsh*t. You don't want me to get published because it would be good for me or because I want to do it...you want me to get published because you think I'll suddenly be loaded and you can cash in. All you ever talk about is how rich writers are. I hate to break it to you, but most writers are poor as all f*ck. Mum knows it. Papaw knows it. You haven't seemed to have gotten the memo yet.

And then you turn around and you say "oh, but don't be upset if you never get published" or "it'll probably take you a really, really long time to get published". You think I don't know that? You think I don't know how hard the industry is? Who's the one who's been researching all this for years? Who's the one who'se been trying to chat up agents and writers so her name can get out there? ME. It's all been me. Not you. So stop being greedy and selfish and unsupportive and stop badgering me. If I wanted to be depressed, I'd go talk to the shrink.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Guy on a BMX with his mate on the back (Full on chavs of course) rides towards me, I'm clearly on the far right side of a pretty large pavement. You know what? I'm not going to move out the way, purely because whilst riding straight toward me he wasn't even looking where he was going. You can p!ss right off if you think I'm going to move out of your way automatically just because your on a bike. I would sooner kick your wheels out and watch you fly into a ditch for being such an idiot (No mercy from me). I mean come on, what if that was a kid you were riding into?
Now unfortunately he looked where he was going at the last second and dodged me. Then he decided to call me a "F'ing idiot"... Just wow. If that was me riding that bike I would have at least said sorry to the person I almost ran over. Then again if that was me riding that bike I would have been looking where I was going :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The guy is a freaking psychopath, why the hell would you want to keep your sim card? If he knew where you lived, he'd be camping on the lawn (or holding us hostage). He has a problem with women and you're secretly hoping that he stays in touch?! The man is being investigated by the police for verbally abusing a woman in public (which he conveniently denies) and he's nigh-on stalking you... U MAD?! Good Luck with that. I'm now keeping my advice to myself, you're obviously not gonna listen.

Top Bottom