• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Found out Dads job laid him off while he was on holiday who was told by his cousin the same day he flew back to Australia. That cheeky b*stard! Just as things were looking up for us, he just had to f*cking ruin it. And it didn't help either that he practically told Dad to GTFO because his wife's brothers family was going to stay with them. I know you're my Uncle and all, but f*ck, you said you'd help us and what do we get? NOTHING! He did the shopping for you, he walked into town in 40+ degree heat when you took the car away and yet you still treat him like sh*t! Well I got news for you Uncle, if ever you need help from us, you can turn the f*ck around and walk the f*ck on home!....
Gah, so needed to get that off my chest...
I apologise to the mods and admins if this is seriously too much swearing...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Found out Dads job laid him off while he was on holiday who was told by his cousin the same day he flew back to Australia. That cheeky b*stard! Just as things were looking up for us, he just had to f*cking ruin it. And it didn't help either that he practically told Dad to GTFO because his wife's brothers family was going to stay with them. I know you're my Uncle and all, but f*ck, you said you'd help us and what do we get? NOTHING! He did the shopping for you, he walked into town in 40+ degree heat when you took the car away and yet you still treat him like sh*t! Well I got news for you Uncle, if ever you need help from us, you can turn the f*ck around and walk the f*ck on home!....
Gah, so needed to get that off my chest...
I apologise to the mods and admins if this is seriously too much swearing...

Feeling better?

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
In that situation, yes, but there are things still gnawing at me...
Yeah, life is rough. Like now.
Only thing that makes me safe is getting lost in the Vocaloid world. I know she is a female created persona.
Still there is nothing wrong with dreams. They are undefined. Been through so much stuff that kind music is all that helps.
I see a lot of youtube users are in the same situation.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
O

Oh my nephews are soo busy with that dumb word to the point that I gotta tune them out when I visit, lol.
Yeah, this is the sickening result of swag: (Sorry to anyone who finds the religion reference offensive, I'm just making a point.)
2472429-tumblr_m72r87Qdb31rxvmfno1_400.png
tumblr_m4yl37La7h1rxvmfno1_400.png

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Why the heck do they censor Nico Nico too?
Do I really have to move to Japan to see real original content!
Fury!!

aoshi

I meant i did not like strippers stripping. I get that came out wrong. But why discuss it as if i committed a crime. Seriously, that nutjob creates threads about banned members and curses on them without any remorse. How the fvck does he get to be an admin is beyond all humanity????

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They just installed a temp shower part after the last one 'fell off' and the next day it explodes. Exploding showers. Not as much fun as it sounds.

So now I gotta shower wondering if this thing is gonna fall off again on my head or what. And wonder how long before they get the part so they can fix it properly.

aoshi

Character devlepoment? character development????

I think dante in DMC 4 has enough character to be a action gaming character. People should know that action games evolved from 2-D action games like street fighter and tekken. They are more like character development??????......"shut up and fight".Such games did not have best characters but sure had some wierd characters. How's this ending for a character?

*god rugal turns into shin gouki.Wow*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Skimming through this forum on body metabolism (always on the verge of an eating disorder), always of full of people asking why their bodies gain fat not muscle even on low carb intake, or why exercise isn't working, and people underneath are posting stuff like "you should be eating more, you are in starvation mode on 800-1000 calories per day, EAT 2000 CALORIES A DAY, NOW!"

Yeah, right. I'm cool on 800 cals a day, any more with my work and lifestyle and I get bigger. This 2000 cals per day for a male and 1500 for a female only applies to some people at certain ages or stages. If I ate 2000 cals a day I would be half a stone heavier by the end of the week. Seriously, the only people who should be eating 2000 calories a day are bodybuilders, althetes, people doing sports, builders, growing, pregnant, etc. No way average people over 25 in desk jobs need this much unless they're very tall or metabolism is through the roof. Hence why we have more overweight people these days - could it be that the government recommendation so many people love quoting everywhere is in reality WAY too much for most people?

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I being so negative the 3 first hours in the morning? Confusing. After that it is like nothing were a problem at all. Damn physics.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
MSN, if I wanted to get Skype I'd get f*cking Skype. As it is, I don't want it. At all. I don't want to video chat with anyone. I don't want to talk to people on their phones through my computer. I just want to f*cking chat with my friends. Jerks. Stupid demons pretending to be companies...this is why I want to be a hermit. T-T *paranoid about her webcam*

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
My friend is always getting tonsilitis :(

I've survived winter without having a cold! Yes!!
Immunity level: Over 9000

Tbf I've been fine too. I had the flu for a few days end of last year but that's it. No coughing etc, but in work and out people seem to coughing their guts up lol like man, take some meds ahha.

"Immunity level: Over 9000" -- Love it haha! :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
MSN, if I wanted to get Skype I'd get f*cking Skype. As it is, I don't want it. At all. I don't want to video chat with anyone. I don't want to talk to people on their phones through my computer. I just want to f*cking chat with my friends. Jerks. Stupid demons pretending to be companies...this is why I want to be a hermit. T-T *paranoid about her webcam*

This. Not digging the forced move to Skype. I'm still using MSN, but they assume everyone wants to talk to each other like on phones/videochat now? I like typing. And at the moment the Skype type interface is.... eurgh. Plus those Skype emotes are pretty fugly (not like the MSN ones aren't, but I have one or two glare and amused emotes I use a lot that I'll miss)

Top Bottom