• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Moar college hate in bound
Why the hell do our tasks stray so far away from just being reports? It's so pointless for the task at hand to do anything other than a report so why? I understand doing that one presentation because we had to prove we could communicate technical stuff to a technical audience. I can understand why in a graphics unit task we had to create a poster using various graphical tools. I don't understand why we are making a teaching card for a programming unit task. All that means is pretty much make a report, just laid out differently with more pictures and some little box saying "Helpful tips". So in other words, pointless extras. Why do colleges insist on making such pointless tasks to apparently 'emulate' real world circumstances. Seriously where the hell am I going to make a teaching card if I'm going into software programming? That career involves documentation more than anything, not making some silly cards to teach someone the basics of programming. We already have done similar teaching things in the four different leaflets we've made so far, which was only necessary for one task out of all of them.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The law is based on free will isn't it? Since 900 A.C or something or even before? Now that should be called peoples free will and balance. So where did it go wrong. The ruels that should apply for everyone so it becomes equal. news rules were added because of tons of variable choices? I do not know. I try think about human history and why it has escalated to this.
Where is the sense in this world? I believe there are a lot of good things left but arn't they being pushed by money bills and others selfish ways of aquiring more money and power. Where humans have to suffer ten times worse than a material dollar.
Human life can not be measured by money. Not zero cash not 1 mill cash or unlimited cash. We have feelings after all. Take care of them. Don't ignore them. For me they are important for my creativity and confidence as well as hope for a brighter future...

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Imma sound like such a hippy: The corporations must be stopped! Seriously, nobody likes them, and they're boring and waste resources and stuff.

(I should research this more)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
This is rant about how great Witch Doctor witch hazel gel is. It's actually really good. I end up burning myself (minorly) quite often using the oven and hot tools with work, and it works fantastic and almost instantly at getting rid of the pain and healing the burn. Pretty good on an outbreak of bad skin, too.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please stop with the screaming fits all the time. As much as I love you, it drives everyone up the wall.

Just generally annoyed that my son came back from my parent's house yesterday and wouldn't settle down for me for hours. And then mum steps in and he's totally fine. Curses!...

Plus everyone is so consumed in all things DmC related right now that nobody can be bothered to check up on anything else on here. Hello, aspiring writers here! Not to mention the rest of the Forums to look at, even if just a little. There was such a thing as DMC one time...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's how Josh is for me and Steve. He adores Steve but for me he's horrible :p

Yeah it's his certain preference. Can be a little frustrating at times, but I just try and keep my nerves and everything under control like I usually do anyway xD

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I think Capcom bit off more than they can chew, and it didn't make matters any better with Tammem acting the way he did. I hate to say this, but I'd rather Capcom kill off the old series than go further in this direction of the reboot. I played the game, didn't like it, and I didn't get 'Devil May Cry' from it at all; as a reboot or not. Sales for it have slumped off and Black Ops II is back on top in the UK, and some Japanese game takes the top spot in Japan (all that and DmC's only in its second week?)

If they were rebooting the DMC series, I'd imagine them just stripping everything away (story, characters, combat) and building it from the ground up. With this game, it seems like they inserted a buch of stuff and slapped the DMC name on there. For this to be in development for two years...I don't know...I guess I expected too much.

Then again, reboots just suck to me, save for Batman movie, Spider Man movie, Star Trek movie, and that Hulk movie with Edward Norton (I believe that was a reboot).

What the hell are ya'll doing Capcom?Why ya'll slipping? Ya'll used to be one of the BIGGEST gaming giants!:'(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dear David Cameron...
you are a ****. and your party is no better... you are all a bunch of ****'s
I hope you and your followers rot in a festering hell. It's what bullies like you deserve.
Very sincerely
VeeBee

Angel General

I hate it when I use my laptop at night and then wake up in the morning and my eyes decided to turn pink.
Go home eyes, you are drunk. Eyes are white. >:I

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why must I be so skittish?! I love to draw, I'm amazing at it, but I hate showing my drawings to people because I'm afraid of their stupid opinions! GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

I do that too, hence why, despite promises to, I've still not posted an art thread. I just don't feel like I'm good enough or I feel like people are going to mock me for being noobish. I think, in the end, you just gotta commit and say "to hell with them". If you're awesome at drawing, no one can tell you you're not. ^^ Sorry for butting in....

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Random guy at bus station: "Ahh bruv please mate I lost my money init, I need that pound for my bus you get me. I'll pay you back bruv honest." (Not even making this up, that is exactly how he spoke to me)
Seriously take no for an answer and **** off, the fact you called me "bruv" about 20 times during standard conversation beforehand is bad enough. I even explained to him the money I had I needed for myself, what makes the guy think I'll give it to him if he keeps nagging.

Angel General

Random guy at bus station: "Ahh bruv please mate I lost my money init, I need that pound for my bus you get me. I'll pay you back bruv honest." (Not even making this up, that is exactly how he spoke to me)
Seriously take no for an answer and **** off, the fact you called me "bruv" about 20 times during standard conversation beforehand is bad enough. I even explained to him the money I had I needed for myself, what makes the guy think I'll give it to him if he keeps nagging.

^This would be how I hear people like that...
(0:34...)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do that too, hence why, despite promises to, I've still not posted an art thread. I just don't feel like I'm good enough or I feel like people are going to mock me for being noobish. I think, in the end, you just gotta commit and say "to hell with them". If you're awesome at drawing, no one can tell you you're not. ^^ Sorry for butting in....

Thank you... It's good to know there are people who support me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thank you... It's good to know there are people who support me.

You're welcome. =) *cuddles*

---

Rant:
So...bank, wtf? $50 extra is in my account. Um...yay? Not really, though, because you've not sent me a bank statement in over two months so I have no idea where it came from. Money is yay, but I can't spend it until I know where it came from. :/

Top Bottom