• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
dmc___vergil-t2.jpg

Those had better not be puppets behind him. If those are puppets and they nick him the puppetmaster, I'm going to fffing lose my head.
STOP STEALING MY IDEAS CAPCOM!!!!!!! :mad:

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
My evil headmistress from primary school came to my high school today, and crept through the classroom while I was trying do do an assessment that is worth 25% of my grade. I've already had to deal with the creepy eyes and the prawn breath for 7 years, leave me alone now. And buy some toothpaste.

ZeroLove

I really don't like the type of internet persona who thinks he has the right to be a complete a-hole towards others, because he is elaborate, has a great vocabulary and generally sounds "smart". There is this guy on another forum I am on who is exactly like this. He thinks he can treat people like sh*t and step all over them, just because the admins and mods like him. Whenever the mods write something, he kisses up to them, like, REALLY brown-nosing! Which is why they let him be the a-hole he is. And if others try and put him in his place, he always comes with a counter-arguement, putting in as many insults he can and he usually have the mods in his back. It's freaking sickening!

I try not to respond to any of the sh*t he writes, but it's frustrating to look at how he treats other people who simply don't have the same opinion as he does. I also see no reason in trying to argue with him, because I know how he will respond. Also, I'm not "smart" enough to counter his posts which will just make me look like a loser.

*SIGH*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I really don't like the type of internet persona who thinks he has the right to be a complete a-hole towards others, because he is elaborate, has a great vocabulary and generally sounds "smart". There is this guy on another forum I am on who is exactly like this. He thinks he can treat people like sh*t and step all over them, just because the admins and mods like him. Whenever the mods write something, he kisses up to them, like, REALLY brown-nosing! Which is why they let him be the a-hole he is. And if others try and put him in his place, he always comes with a counter-arguement, putting in as many insults he can and he usually have the mods in his back. It's freaking sickening!

I try not to respond to any of the sh*t he writes, but it's frustrating to look at how he treats other people who simply don't have the same opinion as he does. I also see no reason in trying to argue with him, because I know how he will respond. Also, I'm not "smart" enough to counter his posts which will just make me look like a loser.

*SIGH*
OMFW that sounds like Sparda to the T.
Like if you agree! :D

ZeroLove

But...but...but you said their names. In one sentence. How can you know their names without knowing the POWA behind those names? It's just...mind blowing, man.

Look above. You mentioned one and Darigion mentioned the two other names. XD
Do you have Darigion on ignore? Because that would explain why you didn't notice it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
All the other banks shut at decent times like 4pm. Mine shuts at 1pm. That's too early for me. And I would of got there anyway if the BUS hadn't of been ten minutes late.

GOD I HATE BUSES!

Virago

Not listening.
My rant: My friend's fiancé is head-over-heels in love with me. Just once I'd like to meet a normal guy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh... if that's the case, then it went straight over my head. I'm tired, but can't sleep, so I'm not getting alot right now. XD

SpardaTM (that was his full username) was a downright twot. He'd say completely uncalled for, mean things. And then he'd kiss up to the mods after people would report him. It was enough for me to go "are you BUTTFUCKING kidding me?!"

Moses was just a stuck-up know-it-all, but he was at least more subdued in his opinions than Vampi, who seemed to go out of his/her way to tell people that their OPINIONS were wrong. When Vampi got banned, Moses did the wise thing and got the hell out of Dodge.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Moses was just a stuck-up know-it-all, but he was at least more subdued in his opinions than Vampi, who seemed to go out of his/her way to tell people that their OPINIONS were wrong. When Vampi got banned, Moses did the wise thing and got the hell out of Dodge.
I wouldn't call him stuck up, but he was definitely the go-to guy regarding questions about DMC content. He's passionate about the game, just more so than the rest of us. He was all about the details, if I remember correctly. He was also temporarily banned. He's been back on the forum a few times but more to lurk than really contribute.
+Vampi was joking about the Bayonetta guns. I can't stress how bad I feel that she got banned just because we were debating Bayonetta's guns. I knew she was semi-kidding (I mean if you think something stinks, it stinks) but she wasn't serious about putting me down for liking it. I have a fair idea as we had a couple of group chats with Moses via MSN. They're a funny couple, and YES I MISS THEM! :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
No point speaking about banned members who arent here any more and giving them any more thought than they need. Also unfair to the ones who arent here to defend themselves when people are speaking about them so only bad feelings can come from this.

Top Bottom