• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize i was related to a DRUG ADDICT... you're so f-ing selfish too... it's no wonder I'm messed in the head :( You're making life really difficult.... and guess what, as per usual, you don't give a toss...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah, I remember why I don't make threads anymore. It's cuz no one gives a f*ck about what I talk about. -_-

KRSkull

I have no Wabble do Idea why my family enjoy sending me out of the house. if they don't see me go out in the street. they will feel all depressed and gloomy

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Sometimes I wish I could just leave this dumb place where everyone is obsessed with money and live in some remote place away from people who want to own everything. Sometimes I wish reality is fulfilling enough that I don't need to imagine something better, that I could live without being constantly force fed useless information that I don't even care about, for a job I don't want to do. I can't stand all the pressure put on me, I've tried hard all my life. I hate how people judge each other by what they wear, or how they act. I hate how people create drama out of nothing, just to get attention from people who either envy or hate them. I feel sorry for the forgotten people in hospitals or homes, neglected and left for dead. I hate those who can just ignore all of this, and live their lives getting upset about little things, and fail to see how much harder it is for others. I hate it that world leaders wage war on each other, forcing the poor and starving to fight and die too soon. Why do we kill animals and cut down forests? I would rather live in a forest than here, on concrete. Why do we keep wanting more when we already have more than enough?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore!!! ;-;

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sometimes I wish I could just leave this dumb place where everyone is obsessed with money and live in some remote place away from people who want to own everything. Sometimes I wish reality is fulfilling enough that I don't need to imagine something better, that I could live without being constantly force fed useless information that I don't even care about, for a job I don't want to do. I can't stand all the pressure put on me, I've tried hard all my life. I hate how people judge each other by what they wear, or how they act. I hate how people create drama out of nothing, just to get attention from people who either envy or hate them. I feel sorry for the forgotten people in hospitals or homes, neglected and left for dead. I hate those who can just ignore all of this, and live their lives getting upset about little things, and fail to see how much harder it is for others. I hate it that world leaders wage war on each other, forcing the poor and starving to fight and die too soon. Why do we kill animals and cut down forests? I would rather live in a forest than here, on concrete. Why do we keep wanting more when we already have more than enough?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore!!! ;-;

o_o I never thought I'd meet someone who feels exactly as I do. Whenever I try to say stuff like what you just said to people I feel like I'm mocked or people just shrug and say "well, that's life". My former shrink actually told me off for saying that and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about. I really wish the world wasn't like this. =(
Course that makes me wonder if my friends would be different and if we'd have games and computers and novels if things were different, but anywho.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I cannot believe the nerve of some people... I'm talking to someone on a DmC demo video (a triple S run in case anyone's curious). I'm excited for it, he's excited for it, and then the CREATOR OF THE VIDEO comes up and is like "Hey, you two enjoy your ****ty game then." So I was like "Okay, what's your problem? We can't be excited for it?" And he's all like "Oh sure, you can be excited for it, but if you talk about it on MY video, then you can expect me to come along and tell you why you're wrong for liking it."

So... What? Your opinion is absolute? The end? No discussion? P*ss off...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thought I'd just come here to mini rant and vent about still not being paid. Yeah, clever move paying me into my previous bank account. Or should I say tried to, because I closed it. I still don't logically see how that makes any sense.

And personally. If you've sent my money out to an account that isn't open, then surely it wouldn't take this long to bounce back? Yeah it's been Christmas, and New Year's. Everyone's been having a good old time, and apparently at my expense. But I don't work for nothing! And clearly at the moment, I do.

Couldn't they of just sent me the money to the bank I am at now, considering they have my new details already. And then just wait for the money to come back from Barclays. That way I get my money quicker, and they get the money back from the bank anyway. That makes sense to me. Just not the 'business' way of doing things. Well excuse me for me not being paid because you make stupid mistakes that only effect me and not your gigantic company. Hope you had a good New Year with your wages, whilst I've got myself into a £50 default charge for not paying something on time. Cheers!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah, the internet. Where opinion equals fact.

What a wonderful haven for the delusional egomaniacs of this world.

I LOVE IT BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS RIGHT ESPECIALLY IF I WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS!

30b.jpg

I can definitely see why the GIFT (Greater Internet ****wad Theory) has so much prevalence that it's on fragging Wikipedia. Normal person + anonymity + captive audience = total ****wad.

That guy ended up disabling comments on his video too, BTW. I think my one tiny little comment sparked a huge ragestorm from both pro and anti gamers... XD I didn't mean to do that, but oh well. Now he can't go around spreading his biased opinions.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
How do you vent off steam when someone has ****ed you off oh so dearly?...
That's right, play some violent video games and pretend that each time you kill something, it has their head on it!...
Yccruma....

And people say love is a good thing, well look at this world I just got given a huge middle finger again!...
Why do you constantly keep torturing me?!...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Play Devil May Cry 4 with Dante and provoke the enemies at Smoking Sicking Style. Helps me. Gives me self confidence...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1. Well, nearly bedtime, and I can feel myself getting depressed again!
Seriously, it's like emotional torture. Getting pretty p***ed with this now.

2. For crying out loud... it's nine days until the game is released and you can't cancel my order?! WTF?! What show are you running there for frigg's sake!?!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I woke up! It is only 3 past midnight. My loneliness beats me. This song is great as background music while sleeping!

Top Bottom