• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Okay, first of all, I've been busy as hell for the past few weeks at work. I dislocated my knee while doing doggy daycare ( couple of dogs ran into my leg). The very same knee I dislocated and fractured 5-6 years ago. So now I can't work for at least a month. Now I got to deal with this workers comp to make sure all my medical bills are paid and I get lost wages. Not only that, but ever since I STILL cleaned the house to the best of my ability, not to mention I end up cleaning after my sister and her boyfriend AND I'm taking the dog out, which I'm not really supposed to. I'm going to be starting physical therapy next week hopefully. And my dad had the balls to say that I didn't do a good job cleaning my room?

Really dad? Really? Do you know that I'm at risk of having my knee dislocated again in the near future? Did you know that if my knee dislocates again, I just might have to have surgery? I'm doing my best dad, but apparently it's not enough for you. And I'm starting to get really sick of trying to make you happy. Especially when I'm injured like this. I have to admit dad, you changed ever since your dated that psycho.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am abso-****ing-lutely tired of having what I say taken out of context and manipulated so people can make a "point" and then be a complete ass about it. Why does this behavior get tolerated so much when it's so PAINFULLY obvious that the person is being insulting? I f*cking hate it when people skirt around the rules like this...

We already had one person like that, and he took forever to get banned. Then we had another person like that, and HE took forever to get banned too.

I'm sensing a pattern.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You had the chance to watch what you wanted on tv... did you do it? Course not! I offered to put my earphones in so you could watch it, you said no... then, when i watch something, you kick off on one! How is that being fair!?
I don't wanna watch the cr*p that you watch, and the same vice-versa...

I hate it here... in this house

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish she'd stop sending emails about women being safe and stuff. I've gotten at least two dozen of them this year alone. Yes, Gran, I know how not to be stupid while out at night. Stop making me more paranoid than I already am. >_< At this rate, I'll be seeing a shrink at the end of the year.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Working on Saturdays for the last 8 years and they dont improve any. My shortest shift of the week and every Saturday feels like the longest. All my friends are in pubs every Saturday watching the football and im always bored out of my mind stuck in work all day.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
So you'd drop us for that? You must be desperate.
I tell you what, instead of talking too me until 1 am, why don't you ring him?!
You don't want me to tell dad? What, you can't trust me? perhaps you need to get your own life back on track before you can decide who to trust, because atm, i don't trust you one iota.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So you'd drop us for that? You must be desperate.
I tell you what, instead of talking too me until 1 am, why don't you ring him?!
You don't want me to tell dad? What, you can't trust me? perhaps you need to get your own life back on track before you can decide who to trust, because atm, i don't trust you one iota.
*hugs*
I think you should tell them you're moving out. They seem to just be using you as the middleman for their drama. They need a serious dose of 'wake-up or grow-up'.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*hugs*
I think you should tell them you're moving out. They seem to just be using you as the middleman for their drama. They need a serious dose of 'wake-up or grow-up'.

Mum got that realization last night (at least i hope she did). I got so angry, i left the room in tears (ya know stress).
She gave ME an ultimatum and even threatened to walk out... she didn't tell dad that she said that... she said it to me.
*sighs* >_<

KRSkull

You are arguing with the wrong person about the financial subject. I am not the one wasting the money. my mother gives me an order to call a taxi to drop, wait, and pick her up from my grandparents house. If you really want to find a solution for this problem then you should discuss it with mother. I am merely following the orders i receive from her.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thank you so much for that motivational speech. Seriously, woman? Seriously? You really want to go there? I just told you I'm depressed because a friend hinted at me that she thought I should give up writing and just go to college instead and you're not going to comfort me? Instead, you think it's wise to say you agree with her?! What's wrong with you?! You're my grandmother! You're supposed to comfort me like mum did! Instead, you're trying to crush my dreams...again. Why even say you like my writing if you think I'm an idiot for trying to pursuit it as a career? Oh, yeah. Because you think I'm argumentative and selfish and that I have no control. Nice move. Make me feel like cr*p before I can even send application letters off. Don't even talk to me about my writing or my feelings right now. Just leave me alone for a few weeks.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Just kiil me and be done with it for Jashin's sake!...
I'm sick of all this bullsh*t being put on me!

Why do people always have to do this?!...

KRSkull

Let's see i have to buy grocery, drop my mother and pick her up from my grandparents house, call maintenance to check the house, take my younger brother to the barber shop, water the plants, watch over the house when all of you are out, drop my sister at my aunt's, and pick and deliver things to my relatives.

so what is left for you to do beside sleeping and eating all day, and lying in front of the TV?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
*throws hands up in the air* I give up dad! I'm sick and tired of your womanly tantrums.... I so can't want to get back to work! I rather work in that crappy establishment, than dealing with this drama.

As soon as I get my lisence and a car, I'm gone. Don't get me wrong, I love you dad. But it's getting to the point where I can't live with you at all if you keep this up.

Top Bottom