• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

KRSkull

SINCE i am going to bring you a glass of water, and find some change for you, do you want me to change your dipper?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
OH MY GOSH. Are you stupid? Like, seriously, do you have some sort of mental problem? If I had a penny for every time someone thinks I'm dumb enough to believe the whole "IP addresses? What are they?" nonsense you're currently coming out with, I'd be a very rich Angel indeed.

Do not take me for a fool, my lovely. You and 5 other people sharing the precise same IP at the same time and you saying you don't know what's going on is just BS. And the fact that I challenge you about it and all of a sudden those posts by those people are ALL deleted within minutes of each other? Honey please - I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but compared to you I'm practically a floodlight.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Don't listen to them. Don't listen to them. Just relax. Don't explode. If you can't say something nice you should just keep stfu-ing. Keep calm....
What the f--I mean hell is wrong with people? -_-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay. I haven't been writing for a while and I'm rusty with fanfiction but OHMYFREAKINWORD how did I ever manage to let it go when people are OBVIOUSLY trying to steal my OC's and make them theirs? OHMYFRIGGINWORD SHE'S MINE! LAY OFF! I WANNA HEADBUTT YOU! NO STEALY! SWIPER NO SWIPING YOU MONGREL FANFIC-OC-STEALER! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Meg

OH MY GOSH. Are you stupid? Like, seriously, do you have some sort of mental problem? If I had a penny for every time someone thinks I'm dumb enough to believe the whole "IP addresses? What are they?" nonsense you're currently coming out with, I'd be a very rich Angel indeed.

Do not take me for a fool, my lovely. You and 5 other people sharing the precise same IP at the same time and you saying you don't know what's going on is just BS. And the fact that I challenge you about it and all of a sudden those posts by those people are ALL deleted within minutes of each other? Honey please - I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but compared to you I'm practically a floodlight.
What did I miss? :blink:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Okay. I haven't been writing for a while and I'm rusty with fanfiction but OHMYFREAKINWORD how did I ever manage to let it go when people are OBVIOUSLY trying to steal my OC's and make them theirs? OHMYFRIGGINWORD SHE'S MINE! LAY OFF! I WANNA HEADBUTT YOU! NO STEALY! SWIPER NO SWIPING YOU MONGREL FANFIC-OC-STEALER! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

This happens? Why? how? Why gives someone the right to steal someone's oc?
Show me who... i'll clobber 'em for ya.

CRT: Why should I believe you. You've said it all before... why should i believe you this time?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This happens? Why? how? Why gives someone the right to steal someone's oc?
Show me who... i'll clobber 'em for ya.

CRT: Why should I believe you. You've said it all before... why should i believe you this time?
They have no right to, that's the issue. This is probably the third time somebody has taken an idea of mine and used it, and it's not even coincidence. I'm tempted to review their story and say 'I hope Andie dies in the next chapter' in every review. I called my OC Andrea, Anny for short, there is no other character in that fandom with that name so it's certainly not coincidence that a Andie suddenly pops up.
I'd be more chill about it if they gave me credit for 'inspiring' their creation.
Then again, I'm probably PMS'ing and that's why it's getting to me so much. :|

KRSkull

So one year after firing me for doing my job. you call me and ask me to help you for free to satisfy a customer who didn't like the pasta you and your crew made.
Are you out of your damn mind?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
They have no right to, that's the issue. This is probably the third time somebody has taken an idea of mine and used it, and it's not even coincidence. I'm tempted to review their story and say 'I hope Andie dies in the next chapter' in every review. I called my OC Andrea, Anny for short, there is no other character in that fandom with that name so it's certainly not coincidence that a Andie suddenly pops up.
I'd be more chill about it if they gave me credit for 'inspiring' their creation.
Then again, I'm probably PMS'ing and that's why it's getting to me so much. :|

I don't see you are "PMS'ing". If it was me, i'd be fuming.
If someone has stolen Nite, I'd be... more than upset, i think this is gonna sound stupid but i think its akin to someone stealing part of your soul.
Giving credit is fine, but you should ask someone's permission before use especially where written characters are concerned (imo). Someone asked to use Nite in their story, i was thrilled... they never did though :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't see you are "PMS'ing". If it was me, i'd be fuming.
If someone has stolen Nite, I'd be... more than upset, i think this is gonna sound stupid but i think its akin to someone stealing part of your soul.
Giving credit is fine, but you should ask someone's permission before use especially where written characters are concerned (imo). Someone asked to use Nite in their story, i was thrilled... they never did though :(

I feel exactly the same, actually. *is beyond POed when people try to used her characters without her permission or when they try to say her characters would do something right after she said the character wouldn't*

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I can't f**king believe it! Actually..... Yeah I can. You, my dear little sister, are part of the reason why dad is being moody these past few months. When dad asked me if I seen a couple of his personal items a couple weeks ago, I have no idea. I wasn't going to deal with the whole damn theft issue again. I talked to you about it, you seem to not know anything about it either.

I was stupid enough to believe you. Why? Because I remembered that I left my old Wesker eye contacts on the stand where we used to have the TV. So I decided to get them and and toss them out since they were no longer good. And lo and be-f**cking-hold, I found one of dad's personal belongings. Do you know what this makes me think now?

I'm thinking YOU stole dad's psycho girlfriend's stuff. And you know what, I'm not surprised. You had a history of manipulating things in the past. Even as children, your lies almost ruined everyone's lives. And to think you might have matured since we're now older.

Oh I'm not going to assume and say " You were the one that stole her stuff all along!". But I'm sure as hell going to think that you just MIGHT have something to do with it. I mean really, what do you expect me to think after finding one of dad's stuff. And if I ever find out that you really did do it, I'm going to have a very hard time trusting you ever again. This whole theft thing nearly cost the relationship of my two friends and hell even our dad.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So I am "unintentionally stupid" because I don't need everything in black and white to accept it as real? Dude, you are banging on and on about how ignorant and small-minded people with beliefs are and yet you come out with some of the most ignorant and small-minded stuff I have read in a long time.

But because you are a Gaga fan, apparently that makes it all ok. Wut?

Top Bottom