• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dude, you're nearly 18.

And you have a NANNY.

Why? Because you can't even make a SANDWICH by yourself, you're so pampered.

It ain't nothing to brag about...good luck for the future. You don't have one, by the way.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If I ever find out who keeps putting adware into my computers they're dead. Literally dead. I'm sick of this. It's wrong and vile and the people who do it should be ashamed of themselves that their lives are so meaningless they have to go a f*ck up everyone elses lives to feel good about themselves. There should be better laws in place to prevent this kind of bs; life in prison, the death sentance, I don't give a d*mn as long as they suffer.

Instead of sitting here b*tching about presidents and who p*ssed off who first, the governments around the world need to crack down on this. And I don't mean with something like SOPA, or what ever it was called. They need to scare the criminals, not punish the innocent. And for the god's sakes, why the hell can't the governement find these people? Don't tell me that they can't. I know there are people in the CIA/FBI/whatever who are equally good, if not better, than these f*king hackers with a computer.

Hackers better be glad I've no interest in getting into politics. Or law enforcement. I'd be after them with a vengence.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If I ever find out who keeps putting adware into my computers they're dead. Literally dead. I'm sick of this. It's wrong and vile and the people who do it should be ashamed of themselves that their lives are so meaningless they have to go a f*ck up everyone elses lives to feel good about themselves. There should be better laws in place to prevent this kind of bs; life in prison, the death sentance, I don't give a d*mn as long as they suffer.

Instead of sitting here b*tching about presidents and who p*ssed off who first, the governments around the world need to crack down on this. And I don't mean with something like SOPA, or what ever it was called. They need to scare the criminals, not punish the innocent. And for the god's sakes, why the hell can't the governement find these people? Don't tell me that they can't. I know there are people in the CIA/FBI/whatever who are equally good, if not better, than these f*king hackers with a computer.

Hackers better be glad I've no interest in getting into politics. Or law enforcement. I'd be after them with a vengence.

I totally agree with you!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
AGH! You know this does NOT mean I'm pregnant or that pregnancy is an option. I never had this with the previous bunch. I'm fairly sure now that I will KNOW if I am pregnant. I'm not. I'M FAT. I'm working on it. Shurrup stupid little voices in my head.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching over three 10 years old boys in a restaurant that have self serve drinks is the worst idea ever. Especially when they have a large sign that says free unlimited refills.
You can't stop them so join them! :D

Stupid computer. First I can't open up certain webpages, then I get error messages when I want to watch vids on FB that I need to install Flash, to date I've failed 5x to install it AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.
And now youtube has blocked my account. Or my IP. I can't even get onto the sign in page. Grrrrreat. The kids are going to be so happy to know that.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Stupid computer. First I can't open up certain webpages, then I get error messages when I want to watch vids on FB that I need to install Flash, to date I've failed 5x to install it AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.
And now youtube has blocked my account. Or my IP. I can't even get onto the sign in page. Grrrrreat. The kids are going to be so happy to know that.

Computers seem to be made to vex us.

KRSkull

Let me tell you that watching over little girls is 100 times much better and easier than watching over little boys. today i took my two little cousins (one is 10 years old and the other is 5 years old) to Toys r us. and the first thing they did when we got out of the car was holding my hand. and when we entered they pulled me and choose the toys they wanted and when i went to pay for the toys my 10 years old cousin told me that she wants to buy something as a gift and pay with her own money. we left the store and went to the restaurant and they directly went and sat down. and after we ordered and finished eating. my 10 years old cousin gave me the gift she bought. i really love the gift she gave me but i am not sure what do i do with it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Went to bed at 11pm after having a mild anxiety attack, after hubby took me out to try and calm me down, woke up yesterday morning at 4am and headed into the city to do the work I didn't do the previous night, got home, continued running around for the rest of the day, getting kids ready for school and dropping off, going to therapy with m'boy, going to shops and starting to feel like I was going to fall asleep in the cue, got home to find hubby out and down on the couch, sick as a dog, tried to get as much housework sorted, got m'boy to take a nap, went to fetch my daughter early from school, started feeling yuck, went to the nurse for my smear (you haven't had one since 2007! Lady, it's because I had TWO done that year and I wanted to avoid that friggin pain again), went to my doc afterward and chatted about changing my antidepressants and oh boy what fun it is trying to tell someone you think you've officially gone off your rocker when your kid is attempting to play with the display of human bones and throwing tantrums because you say no. Still didn't get a call from my psych yet, went home, laid down for 10 minutes and looking at the clock every five, got ready for work and went in even though I could feel I've caught whatever hubby has. Get to work and am told not to touch the walls or interfere with the painter, like I'm some fffing idiot who would do that, I'm a foreigner not stupid! Then had to let my supervisor up to come inspect my handiwork even though I'd only done like six rooms at that stage, couldn't get to the messy kitchen because the painter decided he was going to start there even though he could see the place is a pigsty! When I had like a quarter of the offices left to go, I nearly passed out, so I texted my manager and told him I'm feeling real sick and would go in early this morning to finish up.
So my manager said I should leave the job and go home. I did. He called me when I was halfway home and said that the client hadn't given us a headsup that painting will be done, so they can go screw themselves.
So I'm not going in this morning. Yay. But I've been having a restless night. This is the fourth time I've gotten up and it's 5am. And my legs are cramping. WTF. Ow.

KRSkull

My AC is starting to irritates me. first it freezes. next it turns off on its own. and now its leaking water on my bed

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hooray a rant:

Some people will get annoyed no matter what you do. And because they are locked in their own little word they will miss the point of whatever you say/do and will continue to believe what their own rotten little mind thinks :D

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Got threatened a 3rd time today over LIVE.
"Im gonna hack you", ooooooohhhhhh.
Go ahead. Try it.
My passwords 16 characters long, I have a button combo to enter my profile, and I have absolutely no personal info or credit cards activated on my account. My IP is also encrypted thanks to Tor.
Yeah, "Account not found?" " Impossible to access?" Thats what I thought.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i used to think technology was amazing but today i realise it is a bunch of unreliable mechanical **** -_-

KRSkull

"Dude what is your problem?" that is what everyone keeps asking me. the answer is really simple. i am surrounded by stupid, Butt munching, Fart knocker, simpleminded ****ing people.

Top Bottom