• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Even if it Ends, it doesn't mean we should change how we live. Supposedly we live each day to the fullest, otherwise what's the point right?

Oh, and for my ranting thing, easy job come and find me:p Normal pay is acceptable:p

shame the law keeps us back from literally living it to the full XD

ranting: exitmundi.com so many ways to die why they no happen is cuz no hapen for million year

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks to dad, Tilly escaped. Luckily, she came back... mum expects dad to learn a lesson, ie keep an eye on her... yeah right, that's like asking Edward Cullen not to sparkle.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
grr, there are signature rules! if someone else has to follow them, so can you!

Nothing says "it's november" like a cold and hardly being able to talk

Reactions: Meg

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
when you say that i can't help but get the feeling you are talkin to me

TBH, I haven't seen your sig. Alot of the newbies have oversized sigs, and that was ticking me off. I've had to turn signatures off, i can't even remember what my signature looks like... :(

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
TBH, I haven't seen your sig. Alot of the newbies have oversized sigs, and that was ticking me off. I've had to turn signatures off, i can't even remember what my signature looks like... :(

oh ok when someone says something i always get the feeling it's aimed at me as you'll notice

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
awwww *hugs*

I have a favorite quote, "just because i think people hate me, doesn't mean they don't"
I live by that quote

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Lol man.. You didn't annoy me 'cause you hit my 'soft spot' with your sarcasm. You annoyed me because of ignorant nature. Seriously, you need to get over yourself.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
of course you followed the team since 2007, just another glory hunter... will you be there when we're going down the leagues? Of course you won't... GLORY HUNTER. Go and support your own local team... "ooh, look at me... I've been a supporter since 2007"... oh well, look at me supporter for 21 years! Through thick and thin!
I hate Glory Hunters!

Sorry. I get irate about newcomers who think they're 'all-that' when i comes to supporting the team that i support.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How come whenever I post in a thread, it seems to die for a little while until I get off or am lucky? It irks me. I know it's probably just fate, but I already have enough bad luck in my life. I mean sheesh.

Top Bottom