• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Why can't you damn men online leave me alone!? I'm not looking for dates, I'm looking to have fun and quest! Besides, I already have someone...can't you read my bazaar comment!?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"We'll help you if you're struggling financially!"

Pfft. They need to change that to "We'll help you if you're struggling financially, but only if your family holds any social weight!"

****ing South.

Meg

Thanks a lot suite mates. That's to you I have to clean up your mess when we come back from break so we, including me, don't get kicked out. :mad: Its not like I have to work three shifts in two days this weekend and then go spend all day Sunday with my mom and sister and then spend Monday preparing for my program. And I have two research papers due next week. But no, let me make time to clean up your mess.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
I'm new to this thread, but I feel like I'm gonna blow up any minute now;

Stupid dog!!!!!!!! Sh*ts EVERYWHERE, pees EVERYWHERE, barks ALL THE TIME......-----:mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
BUMP!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :mad:

(I've just ranted to ebay)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
A Song of Ice and Fire should come with a warning!
WARNING! Next chapter is very depressing! Do not read before work. IT WILL STEAL YOUR HAPPY! T_T
Gawd, talk about a soul crushing series.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
The people who are kind enough to preach about 'sanity' here are quite often the people who turn threads into 'insanity'. Similarly, the people who claim themselves to be mature enough are often the most immature people. And the people who release-a-dove for peace are often the people who start 'wars'.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why the hell can't I play a game with my friends if my level isn't on par with theirs? What part of my subconscious makes me do that?! I can't even have fun with them because I'm not on their level! I feel like a tool!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my freind put 3 paragraphs down and got 4 secure.....i put 6 lines and got 4 low XD

he hates me now

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Lol lol lol... For the 6/7th time, he posted his sad story here with his ever so dramatic lines. It torn my heart apart. I feel so much sympathy towards him. :D Seriously.. The phrase, "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" has proven wrong by him. He needs to get over himself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jesus Christ, is it that frigging hard to find sprites of Plissken from Contra Rebirth?! I might just rip the sprites myself, since no one seems to want to do it!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
i'm getting really p***ed off. It's just so many things are getting to me...
bugger, can't even get an appointment with my doctor... *deep breaths...*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
me: hello kratos
kratos: i am thegod of war
me: i am you ****in twat cant do one ****in thing
kratos: ****
me: i spit on you puy
kratos: aaaaahhhh
me take that faggot :mad:

i get angry at games:(

Meg

I've been thinking this a lot lately...

Screenshot2011-09-04at83910AM.png

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Faith doesn't pay tax bill morons... that's what the owner's money is for... i swear I'm getting more sarcastic like Dr McCoy from Star Trek.
Bless em' they're all idiots.
*realizes* Oh s**t if the tax bill doesn't get paid, we've got less than 1 month left... :(

EDIT: Has anyone voted on the poll on the front page? According to that poll, NO ONE has voted for 'I don't like what i've seen so far.' So either some people haven't seen the front page OR all of the people that don't like are *cute voice* little fibbers

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh ho ho! How fun. I'm apparently a tool/asinine jerk cuz I like DmC. Isn't that wonderful everyone?

Seriously, instead of stigmatizing people, you should lay your opinions out straight. Maybe then people wouldn't react so harshly.

Top Bottom