• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh ho ho! How fun. I'm apparently a tool/asinine jerk cuz I like DmC. Isn't that wonderful everyone?

Seriously, instead of stigmatizing people, you should lay your opinions out straight. Maybe then people wouldn't react so harshly.

asinine ?
I can't believe the immaturity that is Still going on with this reboot.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
This chair is falling. Apart.

Why is it only me that notices or cares about the state of the decor? ¬_¬ When my next gig comes in this is being replaced. Hard. With something other than this fake leather stuff which is just peeling off as I type.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Got SSX Blur and it's quite honestly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The popping soundtrack, characters, game controls, and tricks had all been castrated. Sountrack -> crappy OST music comparable to children's television, game controls are stupid and motion-controlly, and the tricks have been painfully toned down. I understand that it's a Wii game and they felt the need to make it family friendly, but if you turned a boxing match into a pleasant conversation over lunch it would just be appropriate and boring for all ages.

**** YOU SSX BLUR
YOU ARE A BLEMISH ON THE NAME OF THE ONLY SPORTS GAMES I HOLD DEAR

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh. I can't sleep well because if its not my nose running or this stupid dry cough then its baby. Going to bed at 1am and getting up at 7 again two days un a row is not helping either. got such a mother of a list I need to get done today...ugh...I'm just tired and feel like stuffed poo...just ugh...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
****a you wiki administrators you no fill in the pages so you leave me to do it for you and medusa is still bugging me.....but on dark cloud

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*shoves grenade down VB's throat* give it a second

LOL :D *BOOM*
I'm starting to feel like Wile E. Coyote

wile-e-coyote.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Shut. Up. For one day of the year, could you please not be a complete idiot and say absolutely everything that comes into your head?

ZeroLove

So many things I hate. I'm a very loving person, but that means that I am met with disappointment time and time again, because of how people are. I try to look positively at any situation presented before me, but there are so much negativity in the world that it brings me down time and time again. Therefore I have found myself hating more and more things in this world and my surface has hardened into a brick wall. I rarely display my emotions to people, especially not in public, and I usually keep my problems to myself. That also means I will not use this thread to rant about the things that trouble me, because I don't feel like it is anyone's business.
And I hate when people openly display their emotions to others out in the open. It frustrates the hell out of me that there are people out there who think it will help to cry about something or break down in front of strangers. I don't find it pathetic or weak or anything like that, but I do think it is useless. If you want help then go to the right place to get it. If you don't know where to go, then ask someone about it so you can get the correct information. Spilling your guts out in public won't get you anywhere, because people just don't care. We live in a selfish world with selfish people. even those who wants to help others do so to get some self-satisfaction and some even do it for the money. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just how the world is.
I just said I don't want to open myself to strangers and then I make a post like this, but it will be the only moment I will do so and I did it just because I can.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Late nights, early mornings and no rest inbetween. Totally had enough of all this nonsense...how is anyone supposed to function long-term like this? Next load of medicine better work and the behaviour therapy had better start taking effect because two out of three kids are gradually wearing me right down at the moment...

Top Bottom