• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I don't mean to be mean or anything but the staff here seem like total jerks. Especially Angel.
For one they bann someone because the person has the same IP as another when they could very well be another person and second they give dumb **** answers.
I'm just saying how I feel and if I get banned for speaking my mind then it only further proves my point of them being jerks.
I'm not talking about all of them.... just two in specific.
And other then that their ok.
Just saying man.
I lol'd.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I screwed up. I really screwed up. Oh dammit, man, why won't you talk to me? I'm sorry, dude, I really am... Please stop ignoring me...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
100 F***NG POINTS! Do you know how long i spilled over that f***ing picture?! 4 days?! Bats?! yeah so f***ing original when someone has already posted that idea. Plus, using someone else's background! That's a form of cheating, isn't it?! CHEATER'S NEVER PROSPER?! Yeah f***ing right! Perhaps i should've frankenstein'd my picture too!

It's always the same, I pour everything i have into a picture only to be outdone by some... some... some... tw*t that doesn't bother trying!

EDIT: That's notme being a sore loser.... that's me telling it how it is... F*** YOU LIFE! Just keep on screwing me over.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like you but this very limited perspective you have (yet bleat about it like it's solid truth) is starting to grate on my nerves. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd be branded all kinds of things - but because it's Christian-bashing time all the time in your world, it's perfectly ok for you to throw about all these misconceptions, lies and utterly offensive things. Well it's not ok and you could try showing some of that tolerance you keep saying you have so much of...y'know, the stuff you say us Christians have absolutely none of. It's getting seriously irritating now - I'm no more a "hollywood Christian" than you are a "hollywood satanist" so back the hell off for five minutes, yeah?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
WTF?! There's something wrong outside, its darker that usual!!!
Wait, those streetlights look more dim... no we won't be able to see if there is a hedgehog in the front garden... they just as well turn the damn things off... is this council cutbacks or energy saving? I wouldn't wanna walk down the street now... that's f***ing creepy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I so bad at playing DMC? And why do I get so upset when people are way better than me? Hell, I didn't even know the SS rank existed until a while ago, and even then I thought it was fake...

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Of course. Just when I thought things were getting better for me something extremely bad happens to me. I cannot stand this bullsh*ttery anymore its for kindergarteners, we're in high school, people, lets act like we are. Im not even gonna do anything in return because Im not an ass, so Im gonna hold my head up high and act like you didnt do something so stupid like that to me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
my friends take the mick outta me cuz my new braces now they laugh at my lisp:(

Don't worry, you won't have a lisp for long. You just need to get used to the braces, then you'll talk like normal again. This from a guy who just got his taken out last year, by the way.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Don't worry, you won't have a lisp for long. You just need to get used to the braces, then you'll talk like normal again. This from a guy who just got his taken out last year, by the way.

hope my lisp is gone soon i have loads of presentations to do

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
LYNX 2012

THE END IS NIGH. PROPHESY SAYS THAT COME 2012, WE’LL BE WITNESS TO THE END OF DAYS. WELL, IF IT’S YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH, YOU’RE GOING TO NEED TO BE READY FOR THE LADIES.

What?! f***ing idiots... lose your virginity before you die by spraying yourself with this... talk about playing on
people's fears... freaking idiots.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
LYNX 2012

THE END IS NIGH. PROPHESY SAYS THAT COME 2012, WE’LL BE WITNESS TO THE END OF DAYS. WELL, IF IT’S YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH, YOU’RE GOING TO NEED TO BE READY FOR THE LADIES.
as i have heard on tv we have as much chance of ending on 2012 as we do every day

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Even if it Ends, it doesn't mean we should change how we live. Supposedly we live each day to the fullest, otherwise what's the point right?

Oh, and for my ranting thing, easy job come and find me:p Normal pay is acceptable:p

Top Bottom