• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
thank you hmv! if i thought i had enough trouble with GAME, you've just out classed them!

I order a cd, then the next day, it's a deleted title?! how the heck do you work that one out?!
if i can't get the cd i want, then i want a refund or else i'll be emailling the great anne robinson to tear you a new butthole!

EEEEEEK!!!!!! i was thinking of buyin some films from hmv but they're worse than game? pfft try gamestation 3 games 1 worked but stopped the next day

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
EEEEEEK!!!!!! i was thinking of buyin some films from hmv but they're worse than game? pfft try gamestation 3 games 1 worked but stopped the next day

Both companies are quite good, it's just the odd occasions where they're rubbish. I'm not keen on shopping at HMV.com because if you buy something that's £30, then they'll print that amount on the label outside of box that's posted. So if you get a dishonest postman and thinks, "ooh, that's worth a bit of money", then they may nick it... (let's face it, it's not unheard of.)
I've never bought from Gamestation, and i don't think i would.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Both companies are quite good, it's just the odd occasions where they're rubbish. I'm not keen on shopping at HMV.com because if you buy something that's £30, then they'll print that amount on the label outside of box that's posted. So if you get a dishonest postman and thinks, "ooh, that's worth a bit of money", then they may nick it... (let's face it, it's not unheard of.)
I've never bought from Gamestation, and i don't think i would.

you shouldn't and our postman is very nice and trustful

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I don't mean to be mean or anything but the staff here seem like total jerks. Especially Angel.
For one they bann someone because the person has the same IP as another when they could very well be another person and second they give dumb **** answers.
I'm just saying how I feel and if I get banned for speaking my mind then it only further proves my point of them being jerks.
I'm not talking about all of them.... just two in specific.
And other then that their ok.
Just saying man.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't mean to be mean or anything but the staff here seem like total jerks. Especially Angel.
For one they bann someone because the person has the same IP as another when they could very well be another person and second they give dumb **** answers.
I'm just saying how I feel and if I get banned for speaking my mind then it only further proves my point of them being jerks.
Just saying man.

Well if you don't like it... stay off the forum... like you said "just saying man"

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Just saying man.

well thats your point of veiw

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just saying man.

You asked a question and I gave you the answer, if thats being a jerk then im guilty. Same IP, registered 5 mins after Aka's account was banned and has the same numbers he used all the time in usernames in the email just mixed around. What more proof do you need? We dont need you to like us, we are here to do a job and im certainly not about to pussy foot around people like you who cry foul at every opportunity just to act nice. If you've got a problem with us then thats your problem, we enforce the rules and follow them and we wont be 'jerk' everyone else seems happy with the jobs we do.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Clear lack of respect and saying we give dumb **** answers isnt exactly helping your point of view be listened to. ;)

Theres a point of view and then making comments to get a rise out of staff members and im leaning more towards point 2 as to why you made your comment. Everyone always tries to act the martyr and speak ill of staff and try and get themselves in arguments and banned to make the staff look bad. We have been in this game a long time though and have seen it all before.

Dark Drakan

Admin
It was just my opinion and nothing more.

Then leave it at that as everyone is entitled to an opinion, however I will add that everyone seems to single Angel out for these comments (unfairly I might add) but worst member of staff to annoy would be me. Angel was doing her job and correctly I might add, if it was me who had gotten there first I wouldnt have banned him temporarily id have done a permanent one straight away as hes caused issues in the past we let slide plenty of times.

Usually we just close threads where people ask about why members were banned as its at the staff discretion not the communities but I had the decency to take time out of my schedule to give you an answer then you call us jerks...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ohhhh Eric. This forum has been standing for so long because of the mods. I'm not sure why people call the mods out on their calls, considering they're running the show I think they're entitled to get a bit snarky with certain members. They never do anything without just cause, that's why the forum has been going for such a long time. It doesn't matter if you are unhappy with the reasons as to why someone got banned, as it's often done for the greater good eg. for your one complaint, there are at least six other members cheering.

Anyway CR:
Will it help if I ram my head into the desk? Or the wall? Gah, I hate feeling like this.
Also, FORUM IS ADDICTIVE AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I was meant to only pop in for a quick look at my messages. You guys! D: Stop luring me in! D: D: D:

Meg

Can I just say I think Ms. Angel is a great admin? (As well as Mr. Drakan for course ^^!)
Anyway.

CR: I wanna go to that darn club meeting, but I have to wait two weeks! :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angel is an amazing admin. She's the one who I first sent a message to to get that troll Aka off here in the first place, and both she and Dark Drakan do an amazing job at running this forum.

Top Bottom